By law you are supposed to face the on coming traffic but never herd of any one getting done you must have pissed on some ones chips

That's ridiculous! How the hell are you supposed to safely pull out if you are behind another parked car? BANG straight into an unseen on-coming vehicle!

if you got one for that the ticket warden must have been a jobs worth. i do belive you are suposed to park facing thedirection of the traffic flow

parked the same way for twenty years mate never had no tickets
it was a plod

By law you are supposed to face the on coming traffic but never herd of any one getting done you must have pissed on some ones chips

That's ridiculous! How the hell are you supposed to safely pull out if you are behind another parked car? BANG straight into an unseen on-coming vehicle!

. Check your highway code
  • Like 1

I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm saying the law is dumb. :thumbs:

I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm saying the law is dumb. :thumbs:

. I was not saying you were lol i asked. If you could check the HC as i dont have one lol

thought it was the other way round g so your back lights get picked up in the head lights at night ---I aint got an highway code either ...

Edited by the_stig
  • Like 2

There;s something in the highway code about you can't park facing the traffic after dark. :yes: That's years and years old.

But how anal would a cop have to be to issue a ticket for it though?

That's assuming that's what the "offence" is supposed to be.

if you got one for that the ticket warden must have been a jobs worth. i do belive you are suposed to park facing thedirection of the traffic flow

parked the same way for twenty years mate never had no tickets
it was a plod

its the specials you need to watch... some of them have something to prove, a normal copper has more to worry about.

we have a special that hangs around the back of a shop or used to. he waited for you to park near a bus stop or 2 wheel on the path and as soon as you come out of the shop he would be on you.. he loved it, theres no dowt but i was in the wrong and couldnt argue

What ever the hobby bobbies are called these days, they have no more power than you or I. They can advise and that is about it. They cannot issue a ticket even for parking.

TC

• Like 1