Height Of A Beddy Grey?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yapping comes down to the owner over matching them, either because they try them on something they are not capable of catching or trying them too young on something they are. It aint rocket science. B

Bitch 22" ? & dosnt yap

heard a few owner yap like feck when there out but to me that was there dogs fault lol

Them beddy xs bit local aint they north

sure are can you hear them doon there also a bit local bit hard to handle for you southerners lol

from what iv seen of them and the beddy/whip/greys you northerners can keep um :D

• Like 1

Them beddy xs bit vocal aint they north

couple i see both yappers,bred by the same bloke
just your luck with the terrier crosses got 2 that dont and my we bitch will let out the odd yap nothing serious but

Them beddy xs bit vocal aint they north

couple i see both yappers,bred by the same bloke
just your luck with the terrier crosses got 2 that dont and my we bitch will let out the odd yap nothing serious but

nothing serious but...................a yapper is a yapper none the less,sure there plenty good uns out there i dont doubt that but

Fella had one mustard on ginge but very fecking noisy spent more time looking over your shoulder than the run lol

mines silent so far, obviously no way near running her but when someones at the door the f***ing terriers bark to shit and the pup is absolutely silent with her tail wagging!

Fella had one mustard on ginge but very fecking noisy spent more time looking over your shoulder than the run lol

mines silent so far, obviously no way near running her but when someones at the door the f*****g terriers bark to shit and the pup is absolutely silent with her tail wagging!

Fair play mate atb with her

have to agree..whippet in the mix ups the stakes for a yapper. seen a few beddy/grey's over the years silent as the grave. Bitches usually make no bigger than 23tts...dogs i'd class a big un as over 24tts. But that's genuine first x's. Start adding other breeds to the mix then the sky's the limit height wise.

• Like 2

Yapping comes down to the owner over matching them, either because they try them on something they are not capable of catching or trying them too young on something they are. It aint rocket science. Blame the owner not the dog.

Edited by buster gonads
  • Like 3