A Few More

Had a nice few outings over the past couple of weeks which has stocked the freezers up at the BOP centre.

One of the spots visited is pest control so tiddlers are making the numbers up but they still provide a meal for the birds.

Still good numbers about and it's surprising what you can rack up just having a quick drive around before dark. Although on a couple of occasions I have had an hour with the NV. I will up load some footage when I get time to edit it.

A mate has joined me a couple of times with his AA410 and it always impresses me how it's a nice accurate and quiet rifle.

Anyway. I'm not one for big write ups. So just a few pics.

Happy shooting chaps.

172D54A3-0F5E-4F0F-91F3-D8F926678B58-101

Only a few of these were taken with the rimmy as the evening was so quiet and still the crack was echoing along the banking we were shooting against and spooking everything.

This is where an air rifle comes into its own :yes:

8F002657-87AE-4894-AF0E-A1FE2774CFDC-170

Another bucket full. Again the AA410 matching the rapid shot for shot upto 40 yd

3CF2CD87-3C1E-44D8-9D5E-7D4F918EE7FC-639

The rapid doing what it does best.

7FD66CB1-251D-443E-B414-AB04EFFF9D07-135

Half a bucket with the pulsar.

9C5B47F1-C1AA-41E5-86E4-E2ABEE07636F-535

Last nights outing which I cut short. I was eaten alive by midges.

nvpic_zps13f218f1.png

A couple of NV screen shots.

nvpic2_zps2b5e1d14.png

Last twice we where out we got 24 then 30 ive tried to take pictures but i reckon i need some form of nv but to be honest it scares me not knowing what to get and the price

You won't go wrong with a pulsar mate. But if your on a budget I'm awaiting the shopping list for a DIY home brew. Similar to the NS stuff but far better. More compact and best of all cheaper. I don't mind sharing that with you.