Hello all, I'm Robbo from Yorkshire.

I have been shooting from a very young age as my father has always had a keen interest in hunting and fishing that he was eager to pass on to his sons. Never keen on fishing myself but always interested in going along with my dad as regular as possible where I became a competent and sensible shooter of a variety of game and clay.

I am now in a position to apply for my own licences, look after my own firearms and learn a lot more about the sport.

Pleasure to introduce myself ?

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum Robbo.

Excellent introduction and it's great to see that you're keeping traditions with your father.

I hope you enjoy your stay here, that you enjoy the sports you do and possibly share your stories.

Catch you around ;)

White

• Like 1

Thank you for the welcomes, it's most appreciated.

I have spent most my weekend going backwards and forwards to my newly purchased brattonsound 5 gun cabinet and reading reviews about .22 rim fire and .223 centre fire rifles in anticipation of my licence coming.....it's like torture hahaha!!

My first purchase I think is going to be a .22 CZ 452 silhouette.....your thoughts? The reviews are extremely favourable for the money and package deals out there on offer.

• Like 1