Young Rabbiter

went for a walk last night before dark on a new permission with my daughter aged 9.weather was dry but quite a breeze blowing.plenty of rabbits on the ground alot of very small ones.so i was trying to pick my shots and get decent sized ones.my daughter as been doing wel on paper targets.the rabbits where sat close to the hedges so we stalked down to within range.i had 2 at 30 yards and my daughter had hers at about 20 yards. she was wel made up with her shot.

utf-8bMjAxNDA1MjlfMjAzMzIwLmpwZw_zpsf5d3

utf-8bMjAxNDA1MjlfMjAzMjEyLmpwZw_zpsd51f

• Like 2

cheers lads she loves being out in the countryside .ive been teaching her the prone posision but took the shot standing unsuported .the stock on the rifle is a wee bit to long for her but manages well with it.she also likes goin lamping with the dog.

• Like 2

Well dun you show,d him and a standing shot to ,its good to get out with the kids when i was out the other day with little hunter he was the only one to get a rabbit out of the three of us and he has not let us for get it ether lol well done darling well done atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: