Boar Hunting

I'll probably be taking the camcorder with me and also one of those cheaper helmet cam things. Might take me a while to edit though as most of the footage will probably be from 4ft up one of those dwarf oaks, squealing like a girl as a piglet runs by! (Same as I did in Germany!!)

• Like 3

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Battida Hunts, Aragon, Spain January 2015 November 2015        

Biglurks - For the majority of the time, most of the lurchers were off the slip.   I'm being very honest in saying that I doubt many on here would have managed better, given the conditions etc. Ever

Just to add some details.   We have decided no guns will be present, as the days are focused on the dogs. The days will be run like training days, and would suit folk who would like to get their hu

Posted Images

What club membership? Did that vest fit ok?

We started a 'club' to get a better deal with insurance!

The vest is a wee bit small but not restrictive to her movement, its mainly the top of her back that looses coverage, so should be fine fingers crossed! Really appreciate the loan of it!

How was Iceland? seen a pic or two, looked amazing! See much wildlife out there?

What club membership? Did that vest fit ok?

We started a 'club' to get a better deal with insurance!

The vest is a wee bit small but not restrictive to her movement, its mainly the top of her back that looses coverage, so should be fine fingers crossed! Really appreciate the loan of it!

How was Iceland? seen a pic or two, looked amazing! See much wildlife out there?

More than welcome for the vest. Just hope it and she perform.

Iceland was amazing. A little expensive but some spectacular sights. I recommend it of you get the chance. Saw no wildlife whatso ever. Want to go back to do some whale watching at some point. Apparently there are wild reindeer herds on the north, but we stayed on the south coast around the capital.

If we have a good time and a good hunt, we will be heading back to the same venue before our permits/insurance run out.

If you are ahead of time on the way up or down, give us a holla, some buffet restaurants just of the A20 or N10.

• Like 1