Advice Please Cz 527 .223

I have the cz 527 fs in .222 and what a tool on foxy out to 300-350 yards plenty good enougj for foxy. Scerraly acuret shot hundreds of foxes no worryes shoots 3 rounds @ 1.5 inc @ 150 yards with remington 55grain balistic tip

more than capeble of deer work on small deer on scotish boders as we'll

Edited by bbs

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dan , Dont want to be a spoil sport , but the stock aint going to make it shoot better . put all the money you can afford into the best scope you can get , try to look for a second hand scmidt or a sw

yes they do and yes its a very good rifle mines never let me down mate

Cheers shootlodge looking good for the cz.

Posted Images

A long time shooting pal of mine got one of these, probably about 5 years ago now, maybe 6, I was with him when he bought it from Tony at Wilts Rod & Gun in Swindon. Cheap as chips (in rifle terms). Light, pointable, easy to use and incredibly accurate. I have been out with him many times using this and the list of great shots it has pulled off goes on and on, we have both been impressed (and possibly a little surprised) just how good this has been for the money!

http://www.czub.cz/en/catalog/364-centerfire-rifles-cz/KL/CZ_527_SYNTHETIC.aspx

:thumbs:

Cheers Deker. Looks like im not going to be disappointed. Im looking at the ebony, American or laminate. I would defo consider synthetic but I personally much prefer wood.

Just get the cheapest stock available and then buy one from Boyds. For £99 its going to be a good investment.

Just looked at their website Alsone and really like the featherweight thumbhole but can't decide between the forest camo or nutmeg the pepper stock also looks nice but prefer the look of the Nutmeg overall i think.

God damn their all so nice also looking at the tacticool for the .22lr as its always out in rough weather and the thumbhole forest camo for the Hmr.

Actually it's my bad on the pricing - they'e $99 not £, so cheaper at around £60!!

I like nutmeg but admit pepper looks nice also especially with stainless.

Edited by Alsone

Dan , Dont want to be a spoil sport , but the stock aint going to make it shoot better . put all the money you can afford into the best scope you can get , try to look for a second hand scmidt or a swarovski or similar . Unless money is no object in which case whatever floats your boat .

• Like 2

Cheers mate. I'm wanting to get another redfield 4-12x40 accurange for it. I have one on the hmr and its a great scope for under £300. I think they are used more on the American market as they are an American scope but for under £300 they are hard to beat.

Well the stock will make it shoot better if the bedding is better than standard, I have the Boyds pepper laminate on my .243 and it is an amazing stock, but just remember you will get stung for the import duty, about £30 in the cz 527 range, the varmint would be my choice, but each to their own.