New Member From Village Outside Bedford

I stumbled upon this forum and have been reading the lurcher section for a while, I am 27 and have two small children who have hampered the outdoor fun a bit but am always looking to do some more. I currently own a staffy which in my opinion is one of the best family dogs there is. They're not knick named the nanny dog for no reason. Any way I am looking to learn all that I can about lurcher and working them before I own one and am interested in rabbit and rough shooting, air rifle and shotgun. I am looking for permission myself but if anyone needs a hand or wouldn't mind me tagging along then please let me know. Also any tips on trying to talk my wife into another dog

hello all had a nightmare trying to get on this site had to end up using my mrs facebook hense the donna hog lol love all the terrier chat had a couple of pats [BANNED TEXT] thinking of doing so again but strugling to find a decent breader well an honest 1 at least thoughts would b appreciated cheers allan not donna lol :thumbs: