Stalking In Essex

• 3 weeks later...

Alright mate ya will struggle to get into a stalking syndicate in Essex there's not really anything like that here. There's plenty of shoots which you might be lucky to get into but you will probably pay through the nose for it. Best thing to do is take a drive out and go from farm to farm and ask for pest control permission n once ya got ya foot in the door then mention ya also do deer stalking n ya might get lucky b get permission on them. From previous experience don't knock n ask about deer straight away. Where in Essex are ya located? How old are you as well if ya don't mind me asking?

Just 100 miles....

Sunday morning I left the house at 5:30am and didn't get in till 2:00am the following morning. LOL

Be a fecker if I was out every week though. :laugh::thumbs:

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 2

Just 100 miles....

Sunday morning I left the house at 5:30am and didn't get in till 2:00am the following morning. LOL

Be bloody handy for me though 1 less job for Dan f***ing about with the bambi :laugh::laugh::thumbs:

• Like 1

Just 100 miles....

Be bloody handy for me though 1 less job for Dan f*****g about with the bambi :laugh::laugh::thumbs:

:laugh: If it wasn't for the expense I would be mate! LOL

• Like 1

There's an idea hutchy between you and BH I could leave the vermin to you guys foxing the lot all add that to the deer and of a sudden I,ve a lot less work to do be like having underkeepers again :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::thumbs:

• Like 2

.......................But would you be happy lol.Keepering comes as the whole package as you know and to remove any duties sounds great on paper ...................until its gone.We had the rearing field taken away on one place i was at and bought in poults ,felt like we werent wanted lol.

.......................But would you be happy lol.Keepering comes as the whole package as you know and to remove any duties sounds great on paper ...................until its gone.We had the rearing field taken away on one place i was at and bought in poults ,felt like we werent wanted lol.

Ohh yeah I would be happy :yes: I find shooting deer a chore, I don't enjoy a moment of it, the only time I like it any sense is when I take out folks out whose company I actually enjoy and since we stopped selling days stalking I get to pick who they are :thumbs: .as for removing duties I have had a load removed from me here when we moved from a large commercial enterprise down to a single handed private shoot and more recently the accompanied stalking I don't want to go back to commercial and I sure as hell never wan't to rear again and you can't believe the relief of not having to take pompus,noisy,inept twats out stalking. :laugh:

• Like 3

Dan , I've been helping a pal who runs a big commercial shoot & when you see the work that goes into it , from incubating hatching rearing I can see why your glad to be out of it , from collecting eggs , washing ,stacking , loading the incubators (380000)a time , constant monitoring, hatchers, constant cleaning , ...the rearing field is the size of a refugee camp & as busy ...the logistics ,pens , runs , heaters , gas , water , food , bits , its endless as is the work .Up until know I'd only seen & been involved in minor shoots , this commercial stuff has to be seen to be believed..

• Like 3