it would be better if they did away with the section some times you get a chance to buy a well bred pup but mainly its peddling cnuts whos name always coming up with its a hard decision or a house move a relationship break up or haven't got the time some are genuine but if its done away then so much the better

Is that the Dingo dog Pete ?

le Ding!!! :D Bless him! He still has these weird, idiosyncratic little tufts of fur that turn lighter, and stick out of his upper back legs.

It's f**king murder. Because, they come loose from his skin and plucking them out is like popping bubble wrap. It just screams out to be done!

But, as I Always warn close visitors: " Don't Touch le Dinger! He Will f**king have ye! "

Funniest Dog. I love to treat myself to the, very occasional and transient feeling of one of his ears. It always creates that perfect frisson. The sweetest sensation of feeling that huge, soft, furry ear slip through my fingers ..........

And knowing I'm within seconds of le Ding losing it completely and his teeth slipping through my wrist! :laugh:

I so love le Ding. He came to me a little angel. But, he bore the scars of hell. I just let him work himself out. Now, he's found the balance in his mind.

He's an absolute sweetheart ~ as long as he's left to his own devices, in his head. But, so much as put a finger tip Near one of his 'Old' buttons? He'll take ye f**king hand off! :D

Sounds like you two were made for each other - a great understanding.

Don't tell me about his hair, I was getting out of my car for weeks....lol

:icon_eek: Was it you brought him over here?!? OMFG!

I remember ye face ~ vaguely enough, after this time. But, I remember it. I was flat broke, that day. I was embarrassed at how little I gave ye, for the petrol. But, it was every last cent I had. Nothing left for a celebratory pint. Had to owe the taxi to get him home :icon_redface:

Classic moment: Ye'd just pulled away and poor Dinger ~ having been drugged and hauled across god knows ~ simply dropped his guts, in a steaming heap, right on Paddy Killraine's doorstep!

A couple of young locals, having a fag outside of Jim's, looked on and said; " Ye Not gonna leave that there?! "

But, even as they got to " Gonna ", my hand was whipping out of my back pocket. Plastic bag in it. I'd picked that pile up before they could draw another breath!

Ever pass this way again, my mate? Have a designated driver. And let me know ye coming ~ And prepared to drink stout! ;)

Hey! Is Valentino still about? I'd love to just know that He knows le Ding is absolutely happy here.

I wish I could show more shots and film of my Dogs. But, it's hard to get anything much in doors. No light for film. And how many shots of Dogs sleeping on my bed can I show?

Outside? They're either on their chains (In sunny weather) or wandering about the track, just being sniffy Dogs. I so want to show how we interact, in here. Up close and personal.

Anyway; Happy Dogs! :boogy:

• Like 1

Yeah Dingo and I shared the car that day. Not seen or heard of Valentino for a long while....im sure he will still be about though as he is an active sort of guy. Long while since I've been to SI, must be 4-5 years I reckon.

Maybe one day we'll get the chance to have a pint in Kesh ;-)