Max X Edmond Reilly Girl Bitch

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

put wat to bed bally boy theres nothing to put to bed its all nonsense if i go out run cap beat him dont mean anything really but imy dog run better on the day and the same way around if he beat me th

right lads it the month of may and men talking about matches i will just leave it between ye ant my style what has happen to the day that men would go out have a couple of hunt and a bit of crack and

Yeh this is nailey boy p bitch Irish fly there full sisters don't think much between them both very good animals edmond r bred them   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oek-W56uU9k&feature=youtube_

300 yards down my way the long ear Is well gone,differant story up the country like Dublin Kildare dog has time enough to get settle in on them on most of the fields up there,those 2 bitchs edmond and nailey b p birch have no bother running over the water I think nailey b p matched a few lads over there and done very well,

just out of interest these hares you run on this ( tight ) land as you call it .small fields in other words if im correct . say for instance ( and this is only a thought ) but what do you think these hares on your tight land would perform like on bigger land ? lets pretend they were all netted up transported over to england and released onto the fen .how long do you think they would last ? till xmas or january ,february .taking into account they got to run now to survive and not in a straight line either .do you think if dropped out in the fenland these hares say given a few weeks to acclimatise to the land etc .if found out in the middle of a big piece given 50 yrds law do you think that hare could go more than 90 secs with a top fen dog or would you say he would fold as soon as the dog broke him .taking into account hes ( by your own admission hes never been pushed more than 300yrds ) never been pressed and ran hard ..by the way only out of curiosity but who has nailey matched over here and beat ? pm me that il prob know the lads and the dogs .

reverse that..we minded a forly winner couldnt do it over here :yes:

What did you call the dog you minded nans that won the forley.

its being used in a breeding now so not right to name.done it england mind .just refused hard ditches.probably never seen a ditch before so cant blame it realy.

Its been used in breeding lol. Its not right to name it cause you didn't mind one lol. It stoped at ditches so your breeding out off it lololol how deep that hole now.

you drinking again.its been used in england for breeding were sutes it.try and catch up :duh: maybe when your hunting for a while you learn.

300 yards down my way the long ear Is well gone,differant story up the country like Dublin Kildare dog has time enough to get settle in on them on most of the fields up there,those 2 bitchs edmond and nailey b p birch have no bother running over the water I think nailey b p matched a few lads over there and done very well,

just out of interest these hares you run on this ( tight ) land as you call it .small fields in other words if im correct . say for instance ( and this is only a thought ) but what do you think these hares on your tight land would perform like on bigger land ? lets pretend they were all netted up transported over to england and released onto the fen .how long do you think they would last ? till xmas or january ,february .taking into account they got to run now to survive and not in a straight line either .do you think if dropped out in the fenland these hares say given a few weeks to acclimatise to the land etc .if found out in the middle of a big piece given 50 yrds law do you think that hare could go more than 90 secs with a top fen dog or would you say he would fold as soon as the dog broke him .taking into account hes ( by your own admission hes never been pushed more than 300yrds ) never been pressed and ran hard ..by the way only out of curiosity but who has nailey matched over here and beat ? pm me that il prob know the lads and the dogs .

reverse that..we minded a forly winner couldnt do it over here :yes:

another jackanory story like jasons luke :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 1

red sul dog Jason Bradford hade nelboy has it on dvd when I get it brookie put it up for you are you going to come over brookie and :thumbs:we will have good days hunting I bite crack no good lisening to people the only way is come over and see for your self more than welcome say in my place :thumbs: the day Jason ran in com it was in boston fen I was there that day to he ran my mate tommy in first round beat tm just found out of nel boy on phone the lad he ran was harry mccan

this bloke harry are you sure you got his last name spelt right