The Million Dollar Question.

You have just been diagnosed terminally ill with a few months to live. You are of sound mind and of reasonable physical health with no financial issues or other worries for your family after you're gone.

The question is this: You have the means and opportunity to take out either a large group of radical islamists putting their cause in the UK back decades or a large group of corrupt public officials who have been responsible for the permitting of the moral and financial rape of the country to benefit their kind at the serious detriment of the majority of the working and elderly population. This group includes bankers, politicians and the like.

Which group to you exterminate and why considering ridding the country of either group can only improve the country?

You have just been diagnosed terminally ill with a few months to live. You are of sound mind and of reasonable physical health with no financial issues or other worries for your family after you're gone.

The question is this: You have the means and opportunity to take out either a large group of radical islamists putting their cause in the UK back decades or a large group of corrupt public officials who have been responsible for the permitting of the moral and financial rape of the country to benefit their kind at the serious detriment of the majority of the working and elderly population. This group includes bankers, politicians and the like.

Which group to you exterminate and why considering ridding the country of either group can only improve the country?

Oh my God ! This is terrible ! Should I just tell the wife out straight or wait for the right moment ? Look at me, I'm shaking. Mustn't cry - she'll know something's wrong !

Oh, I see, it's a rhetorical situation. That's an easy one...................

Kill the Muslim vermin ! :gunsmilie:

Lol dear god !

No cause you would be remembered and treated as a hero , by the very brain dead morons I despise.

And even though I despise the tribes more . I ain't no child killer no matter the colour.

I'm not a religious person, and don't believe in an after life , but I'll be f****d if I spend my last moments on earth as flying mince!