Just got in from a walk with the terriers and catty. All the ground seems to be real wet again, so everything was in or around water. With the cover high and an empty freezer, the first kill was a dove,nice clean head shot, which fell in the water and was half retrieved by my russel which is a first and I was well happy, until she lost interest half way back :laugh: so then pat went in for it. Next was a drake looking really sorry for himself, again nice clean head shot stopped him dead. This time the pat didnt fancy it, but the russel did. not quite a retreive but she dragged it to dry land on the other side of the river :laugh: and upon inspection, was scabby as anything, no feathers on his back, and early stages of fly strike, so I done him a favour really. Just a couple of pic`s, the better ones were blurry :censored:post-45598-0-99490000-1398541015_thumb.jpgpost-45598-0-00763300-1398541075_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

Nice shooting BobCullen79 so where colud i possibly order some squares over hee to the United States ,i cut some out of a piece of gum rubber some time back but would really like to try some of those as it seems Brookie has allas had good luck with them for a good while as well ?

Nice shooting BobCullen79 so where colud i possibly order some squares over hee to the United States ,i cut some out of a piece of gum rubber some time back but would really like to try some of those as it seems Brookie has allas had good luck with them for a good while as well ?

Couldnt tell you bud. This is where i got mine http://www.bellsofhytheonline.com/sectiondetails.aspx?sectionid=76

They also sell on ebay (uk) You could try that route..

Good ammo them 12mm leads with the 7mm neo squares, had two jays and a woodie , roosters with my brass and buffalo horn milbro last night.

Nice one bud. I dont think I could pay more than £25/30 for a `pult incase I have to lose it :whistling: They do look sweet though.