Don't Do Deal

Hi chaps haven't been on for a while cos am giving up so decided to sell up. so just to let you no never to do a deal with this chap as he is a fcking waist over space his name is dog vixen 01 we done a deal on a scope twice for 2 different prices I dropped it from 200 to 185 wdone deal on both but he has done nothing but run me around and very very good friends on here ov mine and herd that the same kid has been scamed and he tried that 1 on me but who ever on here no me no am not like that ad rather give u so just so u no he is a fcking bull shiter and u mods cam kick me off cos this is last post and Al make sure it's his bye all nice now I'm u all and happy hunting on

• Like 1

Blade are you ok mate this is not like you he must of proper p*ssed you off for you to go on like this.Let me tell you lads this chap is one of the nicest, lads you can ever meet very help full and kind little hunter still talk,s about the time you gave him his first rifle but your kindness did not stop there im going to pop over some time this week to see you atvbmac :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 3

Why do wank**s like this agree a price i was doing the deal on behalf of blade with dogvixen he done nothing but try to knock blade down 3"times the kids a joke and time waster i think he wad i think he wanted it for pennys.in the end i give Colin the money for the scope even though i didn't need it just to help him out as hes a good mate.and vixen u had the cheek to pm me and ask if Colin was a honest person what cheeky twa, u are did you even have the money to buy the scope in the first place i doubt it when you messed around so much id you havnt got the money don't day you will buy something and then moan about the ptmrice your a mug and time waster

Why do wank**s like this agree a price i was doing the deal on behalf of blade with dogvixen he done nothing but try to knock blade down 3"times the kids a joke and time waster i think he wad i think he wanted it for pennys.in the end i give Colin the money for the scope even though i didn't need it just to help him out as hes a good mate.and vixen u had the cheek to pm me and ask if Colin was a honest person what cheeky twa, u are did you even have the money to buy the scope in the first place i doubt it when you messed around so much id you havnt got the money don't day you will buy something and then moan about the ptmrice your a mug and time waster

I believe that is the first time I have seen you loose your rag mate.

it is mate and bigmac and sean know me well enough and colin we will bothe help any one out with stuff that is struggling ,but this kid just took the mick from the off three times he agreed a price then changed it eache time theres no need to try and bring people down to rock bottom he agreed 200 that was it done in my books you have done deal end of story you dont then say the next day 185 then the next day 170,you just dont do it and now ive spent 170 on a scope i didnt want to help a mate out ,ah well moan over another mug to go in my black book

• Like 3

two of the nicest men you could ever want to meet and very good freinds of mine jeff what scope is it as iv just about payed for the new...............................................................................wait for it

CROW SPORT no2

and she has a lot to live up to to beat the first one and she has a wallnut stock much nicer than the first one atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 1

thanks mac mate its the viper swat mate ,i know sean was telling me all about the bargain price you got it for mate well done spk soon mate

It was a good price brand new still in the box not even fire,d a shot kid bought it and then got a job the next day working a way so two weeks later he sold it back to the shop ,the box was still seal,d not even been opened so john the shop owner told me to go and have a look at it soon as he broke the seal,s and opened it the deal was dune and its a prow sport wall nut in my best flavor 22 and all for the some of £400 ye ha atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Edited by bigmac 97kt
  • Like 1

A veritable literary salute to Shakespeare's Birthday, the florrid joys of our native tongue.

Not funny the guy talks in text speak going from what his mates on here has said about him he is a honest member. There is allways someone that likes to take the P++ in order to make themselves feel good about their selves. a loss to this forum.

• Like 1