abandoned dog

i have just received this mail from a friend any one in this area keep an eye out

My son was out walking our dog last night when he saw a small Jack Russell type dog being deliberately abandoned in the car park of Rodborough common. The driver sped away leaving the little dog frantically running down the middle of the road after the car in the direction of Milford. It had no collar.

My son reported it to the local vet and then tried to find the dog, but it was getting dark by then. He was very upset by it, and being doting JR owners ourselves we are also concerned. Has anyone had sighting of this little dog - mainly white with brown patches. It would set our minds at rest if we knew it was safe.

i cant believe some one could be so heartless

poor dog is probably dead from either getting run over or through exhaustion :censored:

Heartless b*****ds :censored: . I hope she is found safe and finds a decent home.

ill never understand why people would do something like that, christ itd be more human to shoot the poor animal than to dump it somewhere and let it die of exposure and stavation, i really dont like 'small' dogs at all but theres no excuse for doing that to one

lets hope some old biddie or the rspca finds it and gives it a good home eh?

lee :aikido: