FOXING LAST NITE

Went out with my mate on his pheasant shoot to cull some foxes last night....................he was shooting as it is his permission.

Lay up before dusk on top of some round bales about 30 ft off the ground...................................when just on grey dark we spotted a nice dog fox jump up onto a dry stone wall :D

greencroft6sept05002Small.jpg

Then it was out with the lamp!!! :)

Got very close to a few woodcock.......................in fact if I had a net I could easily have caught them!!

greencroft6sept05006Small.jpg

Continued lamping near some rushy ground and lamped 3 together in these rushes

...........................never thought we would get them all :D:yahoo:

greencroft6sept05007Small.jpg

His pheasants can now sleep a little better :11: :11:

Guest nastybilly
Went out with my mate on his pheasant shoot to cull some foxes last night....................he was shooting as it is his permission.

Lay up before dusk on top of some round bales about 30 ft off the ground...................................when just on grey dark we spotted a nice dog fox jump up onto a dry stone wall :D

greencroft6sept05002Small.jpg

Then it was out with the lamp!!! :)

Got very close to a few woodcock.......................in fact if I had a net I could easily have caught them!!

greencroft6sept05006Small.jpg

[bANNED TEXT] so now i gotta go get 5 .... :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo: ..good stuff mate

Continued lamping near some rushy ground and lamped 3 together in these rushes

...........................never thought we would get them all :D  :yahoo:

greencroft6sept05007Small.jpg

His pheasants can now sleep a little better :11:  :11:

Guest Deerstalker

I also find it funny that your posing in all the pictures as this to me would smack of look at me im gay type of aproach to hunting :11: That aside you state that its not you shooting and that its his permision dose it fecking mater . i have lamped a few foxes in my short time and would say the man on the lamp is the main man. Any tosser can pull the trigger. So lets here it for the invisable lamp men callers and general grafters. :clapper:

Guest Deerstalker

I did only say it smacks of a gay type aproach and if you are solid about your sexuality then that wont worrie no one. I realy do think its true about the lampers most guy i take out couldnt do feck all with out the man on the lamp and try giving them the lamp and you could pull there head off usless fe ckers :11: . come on peg that last pic realy dose look like the pose that took a while to set up . :clapper: :friends:

Deerstalker.....................I notice we never see any pics of you..................you must look really gay or ugly.............probably both.

Why are you so ashamed to show yourself???? :kiss:

I am proud of what I do .................you must be ashamed or something.

Put up some pics of yourself and we will see!!!! :D :11:

Ian ...............Barbour have just contacted me and I will appear in their new winter catalogue :11: :11: