Couple Of Hours In The Dales (Pics)

had a couple of hours free today so took the dog for a decent wander, was sunny at home so didn't take a jacket, schoolboy error cause i was freezing my t*ts off getting hammered with sleet within 10 mins!

Got the chance to work on some stock breaking which was useful and the pup seems to be getting it, although this picture might suggest different :laugh:

13742988433_aefe8d6951_c.jpg

13743187753_19ff3445fb_b.jpg

13743076835_6a6dbe7180_b.jpg

13743134813_dc07e9b1ff_b.jpg

13743058915_4dbbd71df3_b.jpg

13743332885_b7dd2f0bba_b.jpg

13743007393_7d47895dfc_b.jpg

13743082523_a855b0b7c0_b.jpg

• Like 7

I love the place,,,,and yeh your right about the weather,,,we were up there yesterday ,,15 degrees and sunny down here in the midlands,,,but up there yesterday ,,,big coat on,,wooly hat,,,gloves,,,and it was fecking bleak on them tops,,, we were cold all day,,,in fact we packed up ferreting at 12. Cos of the cold....

Great pics there mate,,,did you catch a few bits?

• Like 1

cracking pics and cracking dog didnt take it long with that sheep lol take the dog to sweeny barder shop as well :laugh:

hahahahaha :D:D

she's ripe for a shaving mate, even more aerodynamic when she's plowing through a herd of sheep :laugh:

I love the place,,,,and yeh your right about the weather,,,we were up there yesterday ,,15 degrees and sunny down here in the midlands,,,but up there yesterday ,,,big coat on,,wooly hat,,,gloves,,,and it was fecking bleak on them tops,,, we were cold all day,,,in fact we packed up ferreting at 12. Cos of the cold....

yeah don't know how i never learn, did the same thing last month up Ilkley Moor and nearly got lost in a blizzard that came in within 5 mins?!

Walked around for a couple of hours but didn't sniff of anything which was disappointing in all that land, had my dinner planned and everything :laugh:

Do the rabbits up there breed later?

In general yes,,,the higher you go up,,,you can get an extra few weeks in,,,,but yesterday,,,we bolted some cockers,,,and most does were bellied up...shame really ,,,but the boss still wants us shifting them

• Like 1

great pics and great looking Cur you have there Satan.

PS.. we did'nt pack up... it was soppy bollox feeling a bit under the weather with man Flu... Guess who had to carry all the rabbits all the way back down the hill ? lol. :tongue2:

Fucks sake,,,listen at her,,,,first time I have ever seen him carry 30 rabbits,,,,and let's get it right,,you took the easy option,,,down hil down a track,,,only about 400 yard,,,,on the other hand,, I had both ferret boxes,,net bag and half a mile up hil back to the van.....lol

• Like 3

Fucks sake,,,listen at her,,,,first time I have ever seen him carry 30 rabbits,,,,and let's get it right,,you took the easy option,,,down hil down a track,,,only about 400 yard,,,,on the other hand,, I had both ferret boxes,,net bag and half a mile up hil back to the van.....lol

I carried 33 not long ago.. cheeky monkey.

400 yards.. my arse... it was miles.. I've crushed my spine and got blisters on my feet. . . . them 2 ferret boxes must have weight at least the weight of 1 rabbit. :laugh: