An Táin Working Airedales - Tail Length

Listen if your happy to look at a dog kept in shit and say nothing then that's down to you and your conscious I have a bit more about me and I'm not afraid to say what I think .........

• Like 1

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Socks. In all due respect, your last two posts are a direct insult to this man. You are judging him on a few pictures that he has posted on this forum. I can't see any issue? Nobody has questioned the

The perception of how other people keep their stock is relative. A lot of people with pets are appalled at the way some hunting/working dogs are kept in kennels and never allowed inside or on the sof

Looks like they are kept in a shit hole to me .........

Posted Images

Read the mans post socks ffs. He's got galvanised kennels for them with mounted boxes packed with straw, you can see the corner of the pen in one of his pictures. I doubt the dogs are kept there where the pics are taken, he's stated he lives in the sperrin mountains the terriers would hardly survive the winter if what your saying is the case. I've no reason to doubt him never mind try and make a whole song and dance out of it. That's me done with the issue. Atb.