Whats The Best Saluki Stud In The Uk?

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What I consider too be the strongest dog pup he produced too date when put too buddy bred bitch    

Dam bred buddy x Ice x storm bitch mate ?    

If its about breeding the best stock then its got to go to flint as he sired tilly but saying that i dont think he the best pure out there running wise and pp we all no iv got the fastest pure lol he

Posted Images

Is Tilly still alive and if so is there any pups of her or daughters of her for sale sounds like she a good one I wouldn't mind buying one atvb

yeh shes 3 year old pal and if i ever breed her the pups out of her will never be for sale only gifted to pals :thumbs:

Vals 3 next month :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

she was 3 in november :thumbs:

tell me the outcome and why, I have nothing to hide. I know lads have good salukis I just dont think Flint is one of them , You like him that s your choice and we will have a run in December if your up for it

im not saying he was a good dog but the topic was about produceing. now you have seen what hes produced what do you think :thumbs:

tell me the outcome and why, I have nothing to hide. I know lads have good salukis I just dont think Flint is one of them , You like him that s your choice and we will have a run in December if your up for it

im not saying he was a good dog but the topic was about produceing. now you have seen what hes produced what do you think :thumbs:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::toast:

Yo yo yo what's happening anyone want bye any DVDs lolllllllllll kind ragards yours in sport justin

lol bigliks business is business

He even takes dvds in his rugsack whilst coursing to get out off putting diesel in

• Like 1

Thanks killing crew best of luck in future with Tilly nice to see you's and desertbed getting on lol atvb

im just speaking the truth on what i have seen pal. i thought we sorted all this out when me and desert bred matched but i geuss not :thumbs:

I thought it was a walk out not a match i guess you had other ideas. and call it a match.

You know I think Tilly is an exceptional bitch and will get better with age but my opinion of Flint is still the same, I dont rate him one swallow does not make a summer

dont rate him as a dog or a producer. i told you i will bring lacey or flash next season and watch them run and judge for yourself :thumbs:

Thanks killing crew best of luck in future with Tilly nice to see you's and desertbed getting on lol atvb

im just speaking the truth on what i have seen pal. i thought we sorted all this out when me and desert bred matched but i geuss not :thumbs:

People have took your kindness for a weakness yet again my friend

I thought it was a walk out not a match i guess you had other ideas. and call it a match.

:laugh: why did you pay for the dinner then. and it couldnt be for money you said as it was against your religeon :thumbs: