Bit Of A Silly Question

Hey guys just a quick question may b stupid but thought I'd ask has any one ever bushed and been successful doing so with a staffy aa guy I no said his mate did and she was excellent only asking as I have a staff house pet she's only a young pup butt just querying just incase I could show her when she's older like don't be to hard on me I'm just asking a question lol

Let the dog see the rabbit and you'll know lol no reason why not just don't expect miracles an everything will be a bonus

"Let the dog see the rabbit"

Aye Nae bother paddy mcguinness!! :laugh:

• Like 2

Most dogs will learn to hunt to some extent if there took out regular and allowed to do so.

When I was a kid me and my mate started with a border collie and an Alsatian and we still managed the odd catch lol.

• Like 1

That's it pal I'll be taking her With my working dogs anyway if she wants to do it I'll let her if not no bother to me

lots of staffys work mate...........thats where we get bull greyhounds from after all......:)

That's it pal I'll be taking her With my working dogs anyway if she wants to do it I'll let her if not no bother to me

lots of staffys work mate...........thats where we get bull greyhounds from after all...... :)

:D