Cang Get Old Type Lamp

lads do any of ye know where i can get a new lightforce blitz 240 with the old type turn knob dimmer, ive rang loads of places here and in the uk and all i can get is the newer type with the 3 switches........ surely there is some of the older type left someplace....

im after ringing loads of gun shops all over and they arent to be got socks. these new type with 3 switches are ment to be a nightmare so im trying to get one of the old ones before they are totally obsolete!! even the handle with dimmer would do me without the lens if all came to all.

The one with buttons ain't that bad, soon get used to it unless you retarded lol

The one with buttons ain't that bad, soon get used to it unless you retarded lol

i must be that retard, done my f*****g tits in, nearly launched the f*****g thing many a time :laugh::laugh:

ive never held one of the new types but it was paulus that had put me off them!! :laugh: fek it if you have to think about it before you turn it on i dont want it, the older turn knob ones were spot on and kinda RETARD friendly!! :yes:

socks thanks for that mate, ive emailed them shops to make sure they are the older type, fingers crossed!!

socks these dont have them either! 16 emails today from different shops. this one included, any old models they had were taken back off them. a couple of replys said the newer 3 switch type is being upgraded in the autum so it will be more user friendly and more reliable!!

two placer also reccommended debens tracer 210 who still use the twist knob dimmer, recon they are as good as the 240.... are they??? is the beam the same? if it is i have no problem buying one. opinions please...

that can be done hot meat but a pain in the arse to work aswell id imagine, dog held in one hand lamp in the other and your trying to root around for the dimmer on the line.... the normal dimmer can be turned with your thumb and its ideal, im not in a panic either way but could do with a new lamp and the blitz variable is the best of what i have used.