Barnett Cobra Or Diablo?

First may be read some of the old post's see what others views of the diffrent catty's are ,if cash is an issue er you just like to work with crafts mebe make your first one it can be as simple as finding a comfortable fork an banding it with the various elastic's that are available ,but do some reserch first imo then you can procede from there ,definately don't shell out a big wadd of cash till you get familiar with them though .

• Like 2

I agree with .338winmag, I think if your planning on hunting with it then you would regret buying a Barnett or Diablo. Maybe make a natural yourself, you can buy band sets off ebay if you didn't fancy making a band set, if you definitely want to buy a catty ready to shoot, then I would have a look at pockepredator.com , or gamekeeper catapults. If it's your first catty ten you should first look at which style would suit you, forks up or forks to 90 degrees as many are designed differently to shoot in these styles, good luck mate. Let us know on which you decide

I agree with .338winmag, I think if your planning on hunting with it then you would regret buying a Barnett or Diablo. Maybe make a natural yourself, you can buy band sets off ebay if you didn't fancy making a band set, if you definitely want to buy a catty ready to shoot, then I would have a look at pockepredator.com , or gamekeeper catapults. If it's your first catty ten you should first look at which style would suit you, forks up or forks to 90 degrees as many are designed differently to shoot in these styles, good luck mate. Let us know on which you decide

Dont go with gamekeeper catapults unless your willing to wait 8 weeks + with no replies.

They aren't the smallest but they can be easy for people to get decent accuracy out of.

They're the grass roots of catty shooting and deserve respect. A barnett type with decent tubes and matched ammo can do anything that other catties can.

Tubes last longer ,how ever some say they can't shoot tubes accurately an some vice a versa i only shoot tubes my self alas used thera band green ,an some squares i cut out from a natural rubber sheet as well ,i recently purchased some 2050 dankung tube lastic have'nt used it on any thing yet but i here from all over the dankung lastic is very good an reasonable cost wise for sure i'd definately try some out if i was you .