Young Lurcher Dog

Anybody after a young lurcher dog?? It's around 8 month old and sal/bull/grey, I don't know how exactly it's bred, but that's the flavour. Young dog is a pet just now but ain't getting what it needs, young lad wants rid. Iv just spent a bit if time with the dog an other than it having a lot if energy there is absolutely nowt wrong with the dog, it's in tip top condition and dies settle down if given excersize, dog will make a good bunny dog, it's thrown more to saluki tha anythin, and has slightly feathered ears. If you ain't a known member or have one to vouch for you, fook off, you ain't having it. Simples

If you wanna moan that ain't a donator, again fook off, if you wanna delete the thread then so be it

Pm me if intrested

• Like 2

Honestly mate if it was a bitch I'd a made space, it's perfect for season coming, it loves a game a tug, lots a drive and energy and wind to burn, not a slight look of bull to it, just looks like a strong coursing dog. I'll eat my skiddy boxer shorts if it don't make a decent dog for somebody that knows what they doing

• Like 3