The Fence Saga Continues...

Maybe it was google maps taking pics?

or if its that good the tourist board :whistling:

be for a tourist information leaflet things to see on a day trip :laugh: be bus loads of pensioners going past next week ladies and gentlemen to our left we have -------------------------------

:laugh::clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

I think he was taking photos to enter it into a competition :D just have to wait and see what happens I suppose. Pretty sad folk report others for building a fence that doesn't interfere with a single soul.

its would be a sad state of affairs baw. trouble is theres to many fecking busy bodies more interested in poking ther nose into other folks buisness.

its because its a fekin eyesore :laugh:

:laugh: it's a work of f***ing art :laugh:

Trigger, it is sad mate. There's a clown, who I personally think grassed him in but time will tell, came over when we were building it slavering on how he was going to build one. Now honestly, this c**ts never worked, 3 kids, you couldn't skin graft the c**t. Heard from a neighbour he's been kicking his fence panels off so the council will build one for him. My monies on him :hmm: hate c**ts who smile and stab you in the back at the same time. We've took him fishing atleast a dozen times. Might not be him but I reckon so :hmm:

I think he was taking photos to enter it into a competition :D just have to wait and see what happens I suppose. Pretty sad folk report others for building a fence that doesn't interfere with a single soul.

its would be a sad state of affairs baw. trouble is theres to many fecking busy bodies more interested in poking ther nose into other folks buisness.

its because its a fekin eyesore :laugh:

:laugh: it's a work of f*****g art :laugh:

Trigger, it is sad mate. There's a clown, who I personally think grassed him in but time will tell, came over when we were building it slavering on how he was going to build one. Now honestly, this c**ts never worked, 3 kids, you couldn't skin graft the c**t. Heard from a neighbour he's been kicking his fence panels off so the council will build one for him. My monies on him :hmm: hate c**ts who smile and stab you in the back at the same time. We've took him fishing atleast a dozen times. Might not be him but I reckon so :hmm:

Does he have a shotgun? If so, it's definitely him. :laugh:

Ok down my neck of the woods you can go 6ft 6inches without permission....unless fence faces a public road and can cause obstruction to view in which case its 3ft max.If the fence is at the front of the property you are normally only allowed 3ft without permission. If its rear of property and effects no-one then f**k em!

Right, you know I've helped a mate build a 6ft fence and gate. Well, he phoned me last night, a neighbour saw a guy taking photos of it. Done a bit of digging and it turns out the guy is a surveyor from the council. What's the rules here? The fence isn't a boundary fence to any other property, is parallel with the front of his house for a bit then runs the length of his back garden. It's a rented house of the council, should he have asked permission to build a fence? Only the part running at the side parallel with his house is new, it replaced the hedge. It doesn't infringe on a single person but obviously some c**ts complained :hmm:

Tell the nosy c**t to take as many pictures as he wants and ignore him.