Terrier Spaniel Stud Dog

leegreen

Looking for the above cross or similar. Will need to see dog work or will need to have a reputable references.

Must be smallish, good coat and most important must work all bush dwelling game.

I have to my disposal, great Terriers and great Spaniels, but no crosses. If I can't find a suitable stud I will look to one of these.

Southeast preferably but willing to travel.

Bred for friends and my own use. Shouldn't think there will be any left, but obviously the stud owner will be entitled to their pick.

My bitch is a Springer Lakeland x and has two seasons under her belt.

Cheers.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i no you carnt lee

Just over a year, he picked up bushing of my black whip and I encouraged it, lovely natured dog can work with all the dogs on the shoot, he's been coming beating with me since he was 8 months, keeper

You was on the list   Looks like it's gonna be a 3/4 Spaniel Terrier or maybe a 3/4 Terrier Spaniel   I have faith, I know there's a good first cross out there.   Got plenty time and a tank

i have one lol :thumbs:

You was on the list :laugh:

Looks like it's gonna be a 3/4 Spaniel Terrier or maybe a 3/4 Terrier Spaniel :hmm:

I have faith, I know there's a good first cross out there.

Got plenty time and a tank full of diesel.

• Like 2

Had a couple of pm's, but I've not found exactly what I'm after.

So still looking.

Fee available if a pup is not needed.

My bitch is 11kg 13"tts. She is also retrieves shot game, fur, feather, from land and water. Works with running dogs, works on her own and has worked on a Pheasant shoot.

There for well worthy of a litter.

Did you get the pm I sent you mate? Sorry I couldn't help,hope you get sorted..surely there must be someone on here?

Yes I did you was the man who had a Cocker Patt x and it were a bitch?

I'm not that concerned, I have some a couple of good dogs around. There is a very handy Cocker I know that likes to get involved and I'm leaning towards him for stud.

My Bitch is not due for a while, so I have plenty of time.

That's right mate that was me.the cocker stud sounds handy,I think for me I'd sooner go the 3/4 spaniel route over a 3/4 terrier for a busher especially as you say he likes to get involved good luck Lee ...ATB Roy

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a Terrier you could use if you like, but abit of the chunky side weighs 13kg at 15"tts, bushes well on anything and comes beating with me on local shoot, vocal, tireless, good nose just he's chunky, but no spaniel in him, maybe abit of bully.

3f48988f22e8aa5bf49b24e83fd7f282.jpg

3a2be564d52713aceb855af52553d3f6.jpg

• Like 1