Lucas Dvd

Blue223..... I've now seen more of him (albeit on dvd) than his crabbers ever did. Not seeing him in the flesh never stopped their jealous comments, so why should it stop me giving an honest opinion?

I have never found you to be less than honest in your opinions D. Havent agreed with them at times but deluded & honest arent the same thing :angel: ..... :thumbs:

• Like 1

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am not one of the royal few that are with any camp of coursers,i and my son do what we do for fun,but fuk me,half you lot on here are an embarrassment to the country,you should be wearing knickers

Thanks everyone for nice comments means loads to me. Lucas mightnt be the most flashiest runner but you struggle to find a gamer dog with such a high rate consistency. He was filmed at 6 year old all

you question everything to do with this dog, just grow up pal, try working ya own stock harder , ffs everyone sick of ya bitter jealousy towards the man and his dog, if ya don't like um or the dog don

Posted Images

Simply put, there are far too many people who rate the dog having seen it run for it not to be a decent animal. Myself i have only seen it on DVD but Lucas is a dog mentioned frequently over the past few years as a quality animal & if he wasnt then im sure there wouldnt be such a clamour over his DVD :thumbs:

Edited by optimus

Blue223..... I've now seen more of him (albeit on dvd) than his crabbers ever did. Not seeing him in the flesh never stopped their jealous comments, so why should it stop me giving an honest opinion?

I have never found you to be less than honest in your opinions D. Havent agreed with them at times but deluded & honest arent the same thing :angel: ..... :thumbs:

I see age hasn't dimmed your sense of humour D :laugh:

• Like 1

Watched the DVD yesterday..

I recommend it to anyone..

Only constructive criticism, it possibly could have been edited better on some runs..

It however progressively got better..

Lucas is some dog and his offspring can put the pressure on and stick..

Best bits on the disc for me where; Tony's dog(cant remember its name), "Daykota" & watching the two pups out of the "Missile" (Aryia and Honda)..

Lucus ran and stopped some cracking hares..

Plenty of hares on Bills Land..

Fair Play to John for making that disc and showing his dog..

Dont know how folk can knock John or his dogs after watching that DVD..

In truth I was going to wait and get a cheap copy of someone, but after watching it I am glad I never paid someone a fiver for ripping the mans dvd off..

John and his friends have put the graft in producing the footage.. Its only fair they get the money and the credit for there efforts...

Well Done lads looking forward to the next Disc..

Got Chalkys Disc to watch next.. Heard some positive reviews about this Disc.

Between work and her Sky Planner, I will hopefully get that watched over the next few days :laugh:

• Like 3

Yes some very good pups on there a pal of mine a nice young dog out if Lucas x crow killed plenty last season and he only gona get better

your pal :laugh: he wanted to wipe you out last season :laugh: havnt had time to watch mine just off my hols. lucas been a great dog fact :thumbs:

PADDY