• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hope they give him another 5 years! This shite is funny haha

DONT SAY I NEVER WARNED YOU !!!!!!!

and everton with a new manager doing far better than they ever did under moyes tells its own story

Posted Images

Malt your right he made a mistake on the staff he let go i thought the same and he does seem too cautious but i disagree on the team ethic this team was falling, slowing, fergie did get them over the line to win last seasons title but how many times was we behind last year? And saved by rvp? Many which was down to fergie which was gained by giving the man time, now before you all go mad im starting to worry about this chap moyes but hope that if he comes through this he will be hard as nails. Time will tell. And whoever said fergie put this man moyes in to fail well thats theworst thing ive heard yet..

• Like 1

yes the team needed quality signing that was clear last season but they didn't arrive for what ever reason but I haven't seen a utd team under fergie which didn't have goals throughout the team or put teams under pressure until the final whistle blew but under moyes it doesn't seem to carry the same threat or fear of losing and except for rooney or rvp cant see were the goals are going to come from even the defence seems all over it does seem a team devoid of ideas and leaders on and off the pitch no wonder the fear factor is now gone at ot

Watch out Wilf will be banging on about the hammers winning the World Cup in a minute lol

Actually, did I mention that west ham.......lol lol

It has been making me chuckle for the last 5 years every time they lost a game here or there listening to the Man U fans saying " the old boy has lost the plot.......what's going wrong etc etc"

Now maybe it is coming home to a few just what a fantasy land you have been enjoying..........so yeah, I will allow myself a little schadenfreude ! Lol lol

By the way, did I mention west ham won the World Cup ? Lol lol

Watch out Wilf will be banging on about the hammers winning the World Cup in a minute lol

Actually, did I mention that west ham.......lol lol

It has been making me chuckle for the last 5 years every time they lost a game here or there listening to the Man U fans saying " the old boy has lost the plot.......what's going wrong etc etc"

Now maybe it is coming home to a few just what a fantasy land you have been enjoying..........so yeah, I will allow myself a little schadenfreude ! Lol lol

By the way, did I mention west ham won the World Cup ? Lol lol

Was at westham game just before xmas.

That part of the world is really nice area round upton park haha

£50 ticket it's bout as bad as watch rangers v Albion rovers.