Spot On Pups Eyeball

Anyone else ever had a dog with a very small light gret spot on eyeball.? Last week noticed it after the eye swelled a little after a walk/swim in river and a afternoon of play fighting with older terrier . Started him on anti erotics and cleaned it out 3times daily with saline wash but still ther ,eye fine and pup but can still see it, will proceed to get remortgage and get to vets

Anyone else ever had a dog with a very small light gret spot on eyeball.? Last week noticed it after the eye swelled a little after a walk/swim in river and a afternoon of play fighting with older terrier . Started him on anti erotics and cleaned it out 3times daily with saline wash but still ther ,eye fine and pup but can still see it, will proceed to get remortgage and get to vets

Probably a ulcer mate were it scratched its eye somewhere get cream off the vet not that expensive job done

More likely to be a scar from a small scratch. I've had a few dogs with scars like this, could be from playing with another dog, scratch from claws, or even getting a bit of grit smack into the eyeball. If the dog is OK now it should be fine, but watch out for any signs of cloudiness in the eyeball. So long as the little grey spot stays as it is don't worry.

I've allways used Maxitrol eye drops for when this has happened with my dogs,a vet gave it to me when a pup got it's eye scratched once and it does the job.It's for human use so maybe blag your doctor for some :thumbs: .

Mines got this at the moment, an ulcer. Went to vets and they give me some cream to put in three to four times a day, charged me £45.

is it optimune I use this it bout the same price tried all eye creams on my terrier and this is the only cream I found works. Terriers are prone to dry eye wich causes bacteria to form in the eye causing ulcers. My dogs suffered with this for years he's lost the sight in 1 eye and it's a constant battle to stop ulcers forming in the other