Chalky And The Boys 2

Watched mine wed s night cracking DVD some great runs and dog lads having a match with some good crack which is what it's all about best footage you d see on top land got a little saluki whippet here first x which Brookie bred the dam well bred ideal for we're I run but in my opinion lacks the speed for them mad slips you lads were giving them which is fair play to you s got 1 and 2 DVDs together but had to watch the 2 nd one first will watch number 1 at wkend atb taffey

Big liks biggest slip all season was 30 yrds with a river bank behind,yours in reality...200yrd des

• Like 1

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would just like to say big thank you to all lads who purchased DVDs I Hope you All enjoyed and thought it was good value for the money all the Best next winter happy hunting and keep Safe ?

Not aloud go Ireland cos you all copy it lolllllllllllll

Posted Images

Really enjoyed DVD cracking watch Desmond your right bilgliks likes a kick up lol jokeing robin lol

I know im right ive been out with him,hes got the only cam corder ive seen with a built in yardage reader,its set at a maximum of 30 yrds for good ground and 20 yrds if its heavy

Me and a few mates watched the dvds last night at mine - dvd 1 really good watch but dvd 2 was magic robin pal :thumbs: Must say me and the mates had a right good laugh way you and Marcus you lads make a great team and any dvds way you guys in it is well worth buying :thumbs: As for the dogs a few right good animals on show but the stick outs for us boys was Marcus bitch Kim class bitch Marcus gives it some,bitch could run all day and the bitch l personally wanted to see was K-C Tilly it makes it look so easy that bitch well impressed. You's have 2 top bitches lads fare play .

Ps Will be looking out for dvd number 2 from the Lucas camp because disc 1 was magic and hopefully disc number 3 from Chalky & the boys

Cheers Lads .

• Like 1

Yes a lot of men call Marcuz but if he don't like he don't like you but if he does would do out for you great fun me and him been brought up old school way so get on and have fun all day from [BANNED TEXT] we meet at 5 bells in morning it's all laths till we go home lollllllllll it's like Marcuz said he rather stick his head in a bees nest then go with some coursing men there that boring

Lolllll

• Like 2

Yes a lot of men call Marcuz but if he don't like he don't like you but if he does would do out for you great fun me and him been brought up old school way so get on and have fun all day from [bANNED TEXT] we meet at 5 bells in morning it's all laths till we go home lollllllllll it's like Marcuz said he rather stick his head in a bees nest then go with some coursing men there that boring

Lolllll

A cant do with them moaning c**ts. Me and a pal got an invitation out to some permission in Beverly one morning the fella was always looking over his shoulders didnt know how to have the crack. My bitch was on a run for three mins and all the three mins the fellas saying there a bloke on a push irion watching us lol. A said to the c**t a you sure youve got permission on here. Any way on way home he gets talking to my pal in front saying al take ya to some more land , but only you can come meaning my pal am thinking to myself good ya f***ing sap. Soon as we got back to my pals motor a said to him thank f**k hes gone silly c**t was boring me to f**k and wouldnt go over 40 on motorway took us hour and half to get from howden to Beverly had some daft thing in motor telling him when he did over 40. And what cracked me up is when he took a big ears and stuck the c**t in a bale of straw lol.