Rangers Win There 2Nd Title

full credit to the footballing side of the club doing the best they can after the admin side f****d things up........ally mcoist is a top man imo for sticking with them and it will do him the world of good in the long run even a potential scotland manager with experience of all the leagues up there now!!!

defo the biggest club in scotland and still getting 40k support in the lower leagues....you only have to look at gnashers, one red trims and maxhardcore little debate on crowd numbers.......there talking of 20k turning up and rangers are doubling that.......cant wait to see them back and wipe the smile of celtic fans as the SPL is dead without them....... :victory:

Mcoist will never be Scotland manager ...
How no?

I will ask him and tell you what his thoughts are on it
Sounds like you already know so why not tell us what he said to you about it?

Baw don't you think your team should have done a treble since rangers went down? I do

I do mate, no doubt it's a crux for Lennon. We need rangers to push us but that's no excuse, they should get the treble.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

full credit to the footballing side of the club doing the best they can after the admin side f****d things up........ally mcoist is a top man imo for sticking with them and it will do him the world of

When you say "to engage them in debate " do you really mean , lure them in to rip the pish out of them ? to use the Scottish vernacular

Ahh feel the hate back in the room it's undi

100% mik I don't think he's done a bad job? People are forgetting that before admin ect ally was well in control of the SPL before the 15point drop. If it wasn't for something that he had no control over then he would have won that season maybe more? Rangers will be back although I think we could struggle next season

We had clawed your lead back before the points drop. I'm happy for ally to stay at rangers and I'm sure most Celtic fans are. That tells its own story.