Sign in to follow this  
jimmy1982

Light Force 170Vp

Hi lads got this lamp up for swap for locator but no intrest in swapping so will sell for 80 only used a few times pick up only in barnsley thanks guys if interested give me a ring 07594986188

post-93870-0-34584900-1394889549_thumb.jpg

Edited by jimmy1982

Fecking messers why ring up asking to buy or swap and not turn up. Do you just wake up on a morning and think feck it am guna feck somebody about today. If your guna buy some thing buy it ,and if your guna swap it swap it but please dont ring us lads or message us talking shit. If you need somebody to talk to ring the samarietons atb jimmy

• Like 1

Because sum lads think rc that becuase season over with they dont need it. But thing is start of season it wont be at that price rc mate.

Dont take this the wrong way lads but please dont pm me asking if al drop the price. The lamp will stay under the bed , if youve got a locator and its not getting used as much as it should be because your doing more on the lamp then give me a ring or if you want to buy it at the price its up at give me a call other wise dont message me because your wasting your time atb jimmy

Not havering a dig mate put you can get but you can get brand new with a year warranty for £80

show me where you can buy the new type vp for 80 mate I bought this for 130. Tracer 170 vp was going for 100 pound in the local gun shop last year.

Had a look a that irishdog and your right mate. So if anybody interested al let it go for 60 cant be fairer than that but will have to be pick up only. Pm me if your interested jimmy

ill give you £35 if you make me tea and a cake

sorry :laugh: :laugh:

so meny tits about

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this