Mouse Pen .....

Yes. Alright. I'm bored out of my f**king skull here ~ especially since the silly sods took me at face value and f**ked off my Friday Night Special!

Just down loading a couple of episodes of " Ashes to Ashes " (F**k me, does that Alex look hornier with her hair uncurled and no make up! Hump.gif) And, playing with the mouse as I waited, it struck me:

Why can't they invent a 'Mouse Pen'?

Ye know what it's like, look; Chatting to a mate, in email, about some geographical feature. An aerial photo of part of a city ye once both lived in, say.

Ye both trying to name certain streets. So, you take it off to Paint and try to run a red line up what ye reckon is Orchard Rd.

Result? A f**king zig zag going all over the place! Try to draw an arrow, pointing at some feature? End up with what looks strangely more like a limp phallus!

Why? Because we never evolved fingers and thumbs so that we might draw and write with the palms of our f**king hands!

Who picks up a pen between their thumb and second finger? Try it! F**king ridiculous!

No. What we need is a 'mouse' pen. A 'mouse' we can hold, just like a pen. Scribble on the mouse mat and effect shit on the screen.

Just think of the control that would give us.

See? Dangerous when left unattended, my brain. No telling where it'll f**king wander.

Now ..... Alex!