What To Do For My Plummer!!!!

Just bought a plummer to use with ...well not going into that yet!!!!!

Tried with EPTA....

Spoke to PTGB....helpfull as can be.

PTA? dunno much about tham as told wer ' dying out' by EPTA

And Sue Rothwells name is dirt now?

What do we do???

Promote breed was a big thing in all clubs...now it seems like never mind breed slag off owners/breeders

I am a genuine as can be but everybody seems to keep cards to chest if i ask honest questions

• Like 1

Have no idea what EPTA, PTGB etc are, im assuming clubs :hmm:

What to do is take the dog out and work it on what it was bred for...mice presumably :laugh:

Forget all the club shite and pish that goes with it and enjoy your dog.

• Like 4

I really don't understand what it is you're after from the clubs, I've had Plummers since 1979 and never been a member of any of the clubs, my dogs are not registered with any of them but they all work to a good standard, make it a bit clearer what you're wanting and I'll help you if I can, I know most lads that are doing any serious work with these dogs and I talk to members of all the clubs, WM

• Like 5

Warwick, when it comes to working your terrier then that's an individuals own choice, clubs for Plummers don't run sections just for work as its up to you to get out and find some permission to hunt on, why buy a dog if you want to rely on others to provide the venue, just get out and find some rats and rabbits to chase near to where you live, how old is your terrier ?? how is it bred ?? is it from a working line ?? the clubs only give memberships to allow you to participate in their shows, hence your registration number, they also control any breeding to help avoid health problems, WM