Its Just Got Worse

After my last post about Daystate charging me for a design fault on a regal ,I put the scope back on and shot a few pellets through it and thought I will but it through the chronograph. On the print out they sent back with the regal it said a low 11.6ftlb and a high of 11.8 with a 8.44gr pellet, which sounds high to me and my chrony read the same ,so put a 10 Daystate heavy 10.3gr through it and came out at 12.30ft/lb high and 12.10 low. So another 14 mile round trip and at least another 1 hour of my time. I just cant believe this ,what the hell are they playing at ,this will be the third its gone back in 5 months.
Am I entitled to have my money back on this gun

• Like 1

Look into it further!! There must be something.

As I said earlier. Speak to them direct.

A mate had a problem and it was sorted in an instant by dealing direct. And for free.

I don't believe their customer services are that bad.

As you know VM, I've had three Classics and two Regals. I wouldn'y buy another with washers mate. Daystate is no longer the quality manufacturer it once was, despite all the tears on the D.O.C. Get your money back and buy another HW.

Chris

• Like 1