Down With Big Philp K Few Of His Coursing Dogs

Welcome no one tells me anything l have seen with my own eyes.My point is in a hare dog l want my dog to be able to run any where am going.Now you say you don't think there's a dog that could do 2/2 in england now is that because your dogs can't????OK SK Tiger do 2/2 Jm Lucas and panther would do it.You said bannerman bitch would be a 3/3 or 4/4 in england.You say dog runs to fast at hares over here will always get hurt.l had young bitch super fast hard at ditch and not one injury,the pup l have the same.You keep talking about poddlers but black Ned was one.There full Saulki running well in lreland and a lot more dogs with more then half running well.

I asked is their 4 dogs icey could kill 2 .Tiger is finished what J.M dogs can thats up to you i dont know as for my dogs wel leave them out of it save arguments .And believe me ned was no plodder .So is their 4???????????
Reggie Lucas panther Scruffy Bannerman's bitch am sure the other men can throw few names in.Mucky paws dogs am sure there's more then 4.This 2/2 was it in the Yeats comp
Icey thats two english dogs and i asked yea leave J.Ms dogs out of it so you know none??
why they English dogs they run and live in lreland. Why don't you ask all the men on here do they think there dog could do 2/2 in england.And what about you could Ned or lady do it????l don't know what dogs could do it over there only there owner can answer that.So this 2/2 was it the Yeats comp????

Yes icey it was the last yeats and my dogs dont count no one believes me anyway :D:D
Seen that and most hares killed on plough SK run very well.Only you can answer for your dogs welcome.

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She in good form  

http://youtu.be/TajxbUQL9ZQ

Was down with big Philip k and big paddy yesterday good old stories told some interesting ones as well enjoyed the crack and banter with him,proper old school hunter,I got few pictures of some of his

Welcome you have fall out with King???

No welcome he had loads on ths season best season bitch had he won the fur cup with he kirk 32 dogs. He won 10 matches with her. Drew 3-3 with bulldozer that was some match. Trust me welcome she would kill hares here she class act watch her in biglicks dvd. You gota realise why would micheal wana come here when he got the best running anyman could ask for.

No icey i dident fall out with king. As for the man not coming here if he was on here giving his opinion on irish dogs and irish men he was asked to come and i sent him my number and im sure he has tigers surly he could come over for a couple of days if nothing else it would be a change.Then we would know if his dog could do it over here and not need to take anybodys word for it.

ees only at dogs 5minutes ffs.he knew what his bitch would do here .
Everyone on here talking about dogs and hares the way it should be.If you have no input why don't you just go away super hooper Edited by iceman001979

Welcome no one tells me anything l have seen with my own eyes.My point is in a hare dog l want my dog to be able to run any where am going.Now you say you don't think there's a dog that could do 2/2 in england now is that because your dogs can't????OK SK Tiger do 2/2 Jm Lucas and panther would do it.You said bannerman bitch would be a 3/3 or 4/4 in england.You say dog runs to fast at hares over here will always get hurt.l had young bitch super fast hard at ditch and not one injury,the pup l have the same.You keep talking about poddlers but black Ned was one.There full Saulki running well in lreland and a lot more dogs with more then half running well.

I asked is their 4 dogs icey could kill 2 .Tiger is finished what J.M dogs can thats up to you i dont know as for my dogs wel leave them out of it save arguments .And believe me ned was no plodder .So is their 4???????????
Reggie Lucas panther Scruffy Bannerman's bitch am sure the other men can throw few names in.Mucky paws dogs am sure there's more then 4.This 2/2 was it in the Yeats comp
Icey thats two english dogs and i asked yea leave J.Ms dogs out of it so you know none??
why they English dogs they run and live in lreland. Why don't you ask all the men on here do they think there dog could do 2/2 in england.And what about you could Ned or lady do it????l don't know what dogs could do it over there only there owner can answer that.So this 2/2 was it the Yeats comp????
Yes icey it was the last yeats and my dogs dont count no one believes me anyway :D:D
Seen that and most hares killed on plough SK run very well.Only you can answer for your dogs welcome.

Dont be at that icey ned killed 2 on the wheat and that wasent heavy plough kings killed on the wheat aswell

Micky there is places in eng there poor asthma fen are good hare at right time year. But timberland and coveney are best or black land cambridge ake some stopping boys after 1 run lungs under serious pressure your dogs aint fit going over there ur the talk of the country lol. When we go over the eng lads wana take ya best rabs test ur dogs to get the slagging going. You see on my dvd we had day out in january ground bottomless we had 27 runs only kilt 3 hares. I let yous guess who dome 2\3 lol

banner all our dogs were English bred dogs that could run Ireland like they were running it all there lifes, so I can tell you as seeing it my self plenty of top English dogs were well able to hack it over,comes back to agood dog will run anywhere,as john said myself include many aday never even seen a big rab never mind get a run

• Like 2

Not at nothing welcome but one one you dropped your coat and started running was deep plough,just saying the hares that got off plough most got away

Two different days icey the day i dropped the coat was first year the last year was the 4 dogs on 2 each

• Like 1

all i hear these days is this big stamina i would prefer 3 mins of real action in front of me rather than 5 mins of a drag hunt thats just my view

but its always good to no that your dog has 5 mins in him just in case he meets mr turbo lol

Bm dogs in eng arn drag hounds they up n at them they gettin bred better and better now due to the ban. There no doubt eng blood has made irish dogs better.

Did the irish blood not make the english dogs better since most of them now have some in them has your dog not mostly irish blood in him??

• Like 1