Down With Big Philp K Few Of His Coursing Dogs

im new to all this so fen hares are the best to test a dog. Irish hares aint great but yet irish lads hit the road with 3 an 4 year old dogs to run white hares that are worse than lamped hares

only bita banter with hairydogs lolololol.

im new to all this so fen hares are the best to test a dog. Irish hares aint great but yet irish lads hit the road with 3 an 4 year old dogs to run white hares that are worse than lamped hares

its all good craic to be honest I think a hares a hare

Brainsurgeon from the Rightrock recons they have evolved. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

• Like 1

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She in good form  

http://youtu.be/TajxbUQL9ZQ

Was down with big Philip k and big paddy yesterday good old stories told some interesting ones as well enjoyed the crack and banter with him,proper old school hunter,I got few pictures of some of his

will if you would run single you would find out but no your still in them days where two three dogs at a time.A man coming on having digs at people but.let his Super hooper serve 3 bitches before it was 16 months only.Now this was good topic about hares but yet the same two people come.on again and again having digs nats pat and banter to sad men

will if you would run single you would find out but no your still in them days where two three dogs at a time.A man coming on having digs at people but.let his Super hooper serve 3 bitches before it was 16 months only.Now this was good topic about hares but yet the same two people come.on again and again having digs nats pat and banter to sad men

Listen to GIPPO NOLAN ...ime working and CLAIMING the BRU gippo tell them that .......why always try and get people band putting names up when your drunk.

Listen to GIPPO NOLAN ...ime working and CLAIMING the BRU gippo tell them that .......why always try and get people band putting names up when your drunk.
wish l was then l have few pound lol spot the £50 tout and drink not me unlike some

What an embarassing statement tested in ire tested for what see how quick they go through a gate. Yous need to look into the name of the game we into its called coursing. That means 1 dog 1 hare to test the fitest test who has most stamina and ability. Only things saves a rabbit in ire is farms and hedges. On the fen only thg saves a dog is he either catches it or gets smoked.

What an embarassing statement tested in ire tested for what see how quick they go through a gate. Yous need to look into the name of the game we into its called coursing. That means 1 dog 1 hare to test the fitest test who has most stamina and ability. Only things saves a rabbit in ire is farms and hedges. On the fen only thg saves a dog is he either catches it or gets smoked.

so what your saying then is dogs in ireland are not tested?? only tested on gates lol

Do you test your dogs every week twice a week. Very few dogs tested in ire as not enough land not enough hares. How many lads go out twice a week get 4 good runs a day. If you were to get that would your dog last few seasons.

thats like saying why test them in england all you need is good lungs?? thats the reverse of what your saying

Do you test your dogs every week twice a week. Very few dogs tested in ire as not enough land not enough hares. How many lads go out twice a week get 4 good runs a day. If you were to get that would your dog last few season

im my opinion theres plenty good dogs in ireland thats well tested in big and small land where you really need heart when hes getting cuts and knocks from wire and gates almost every time hes out and still continue the chase that takes good heart so i see ireland as a good test of a dog

• Like 1

You need everythg in eng as the rabs are rockets. Your dog need the lot or it end up in tears. I've the run both jim trust me I'm hunting down south 25 years I've been every part ire dublin holds best hares some places hold brillant ones espicially on seed land. On grass different hare. In eng all seed there's no hedges slow hares down. 1 run over there like 3 runs here to most men in a day. Some days in ire you don't get any runs every honest man admit that. Coveny fen in eng I don't think any dog could run that place twice a week and last full season there robots lol.

Dog having a tear or an injury isn't a test as the animal not right. Who would run a dog injured. That's like asking suarez to play well if he a hamstring gone. We talking about testing a dog that's fit to run and you see what its got in 4 runs. A proper dog shud run its 4th same as it run its first. But everyman feeds there own dogs so its what pleases them.

• Like 2

You need everythg in eng as the rabs are rockets. Your dog need the lot or it end up in tears. I've the run both jim trust me I'm hunting down south 25 years I've been every part ire dublin holds best hares some places hold brillant ones espicially on seed land. On grass different hare. In eng all seed there's no hedges slow hares down. 1 run over there like 3 runs here to most men in a day. Some days in ire you don't get any runs every honest man admit that. Coveny fen in eng I don't think any dog could run that place twice a week and last full season there robots lol.

thats a fair point, but lets say you have a dog thats fast and good stayer and can run great in england theres no guarantee that the same dog be good in ireland as i say when hes getting cuts and knocks almost everytime hes out he might soon get sick of it, plus iv seen dogs run fine in open ground but when the hare go in rushey field the dog would need glasses, so its a diffrent test to england, you yourself said last nite that you know there good if they can run both countrys