Whos Breeding What This Year??

clipo

looks spot on willow!!! ive been meaning to let you no about that bitch mate just not had chance to pm back but was going to say im after pups really and looks like youve got what im after!!!!

whens the bitch due to break down mate???

if i get the breding theres a few spoke for all ready :thumbs:

teaser......... :laugh: fair enough mate that says it all tho if people are wanting them already!!!!! i wish you good luck and if theres a bitch spare let me no :victory:

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

After a couple of bushing pups if anyone is breeding a litter?? Something like a terrier/spainel mix

litter of plummer x cockers born yesterday(accidental litter)sire is only young but promising(was catching rabbits at 5 months)-dam is an old cocker bitch of field trialling stock-excellent bitch.in ireland though.

if i get the breding theres a few spoke for all ready :thumbs:

teaser......... :laugh: fair enough mate that says it all tho if people are wanting them already!!!!! i wish you good luck and if theres a bitch spare let me no :victory:

dint take :thumbs:

• Like 1

This tan and white bitch is due to pup in the next few days 005_zpsbb02da0f.jpg

bred her to a springer dog who is barking on fox and marking, going to have our hands full by the look of things

002_zps1a98f083.jpg

she is beagle x irish terrier.

Does the bitch mark she looks like welsh hound nice bitch

bred her to a springer dog who is barking on fox and marking, going to have our hands full by the look of things

002_zps1a98f083.jpg

Hello Turkish sorry i didn't get back to you sooner yes the bitch marks she does look a bit like a welsh hound, she puped yesterday 11 in total 6 dogs 4 bitches and 1 bitch didn't make it i will try and get some pic's up later 2 black and white the rest liver and white

• Like 1

002_zps1a98f083.jpg

Hello Turkish sorry i didn't get back to you sooner yes the bitch marks she does look a bit like a welsh hound, she puped yesterday 11 in total 6 dogs 4 bitches and 1 bitch didn't make it i will try and get some pic's up later 2 black and white the rest liver and white

thats some litter

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...