Ferreting Today,,,

TOMO

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not done many posts this season,,,, but vin has badgered me today to do one,,, so here goes..   Had a run up north on to one of our farms,,,had good numbers up there over the years,,, but it's a bit

TOMO YOU WILL NOT BELEAVE THIS MICK ,,,,WILL TELL YOU I DONE THE SAME ON SATERDAY,,,,HIT DONT SOUND A BIG DEAL, BUT WHEN THEY COME OUT,,, TOGETHER,, FOR A SLIT MO,,,YOU WONDER WHATS GOING OFF,,,,YOU W

Cracking write up Tomo, good haul too Lovely sight ,the stoat, it's the things like that which make a day really rewarding imo

Posted Images

Eyup Dazzz.. she,s doing alright mate. . . shaping up nicely now.. thanks for asking matey. . . . hows Ruby ?

Doing ok Vin thanks, she turned 4 this month I haven't done as much as I would have liked this season for personal reasons but ever time she has been she has looked sharp, she has turned into a decent enough bitch and she suits me, she has even turned into a half decent ferreting bitch even though I did very little ferreting with her until she was about 21/2. Glad the pup is working out for you mate keep at em

best sport in the world mooching round chucking a ferret in here and there with a dog on top, had the nets out twice this season and im already sick of the b*****d things....hows "Dominus" the new hob doing? :laugh:

He was doing well... poor old lad... I'm sure Joel will tell you. . . :cray:

Eyup Dazzz.. she,s doing alright mate. . . shaping up nicely now.. thanks for asking matey. . . . hows Ruby ?

Doing ok Vin thanks, she turned 4 this month I haven't done as much as I would have liked this season for personal reasons but ever time she has been she has looked sharp, she has turned into a decent enough bitch and she suits me, she has even turned into a half decent ferreting bitch even though I did very little ferreting with her until she was about 21/2. Glad the pup is working out for you mate keep at em

I thought you might have been up to help me carry a few rabbits this season.. The big man is killing me with all this carrying. . . We need a quad. !

As you know VIn I'm not a bad carrier, Tomo likes to put his guests to work lol.

I would be up for a trip anytime mate I enjoyed it last time, but went for a couple of hours last night and got 20 and I bet half where bellied up so that's it for me on my permission now, Tomo has more to go at than me and farmers to please so will you be doing a bit more before you call it a day???

Winge winge winge,,,,I was carrying the lions share,,, looked across,,, and he couldn't even get a few rabbits on those narrow shoulders,,,, dragging them down the fell he was,,,, feck sake

Winge winge winge,,,,I was carrying the lions share,,, looked across,,, and he couldn't even get a few rabbits on those narrow shoulders,,,, dragging them down the fell he was,,,, feck sake

You are telling a few porkies there .... 1st up the hill..and 1st down.and I carried 22 out of 44 you cheeky git.. I'm half the weight and size of you..but carry the same amount.. you should be carrying me and all the fekking bunnies.. just for the pleasures of my company and witty repartee... :boogy:

best sport in the world mooching round chucking a ferret in here and there with a dog on top, had the nets out twice this season and im already sick of the b*****d things....hows "Dominus" the new hob doing? :laugh:

Have you killed another one ? Fukc me you are the black widow of the ferret world ........

Have you killed another one ? Fukc me you are the black widow of the ferret world ........

You know what its like Kenneth..ya just can't get the staff these days. . . I still have a place for 1 Hob. . . a few have tried to fill it..but so far they have all failed except 1.

hi im ruggers from leeds im trying to get in to ferreting can anyone give me any tips or does anyone know someone near leeds who i can go outwith to show methe ropes ive got a hob poley he is young only had him for about 2 months now ive put him down some empty warrens to see what he does nd he runs around nd pops out of the old bolt holes also when i have put him down a warren with signs that rabbits are living there, theres never owt in am i going at wrong times ??? could someone please help i am keen to learn this sport thanks all comments welcome cheers