How To You Disguard Your Rats.

If you dump them Ina rough piece of ground I'm sure it won't be long before the local foxes and crows find them and they disappear

If you dump them Ina rough piece of ground I'm sure it won't be long before the local foxes and crows find them and they disappear

had crows follows us around on one farm waiting for them i`m sure they knew our van when we pulled in the yard ... cleaver fookers got one here shits on my workshop roof half 8 every morning waiting for his bit of toast ...

had crows follows us around on one farm waiting for them i`m sure they knew our van when we pulled in the yard ... cleaver fookers got one here shits on my workshop roof half 8 every morning waiting for his bit of toast ...

Ill use them as decoys then haha. You want me to round ill soon stop him shitting on your roof ?.

Can remember ratting on a pig farm fair few years ago and we caught 56 rats.....put them in a pig pellet bag and asked the farmer what to do with them and he just grabbed the bag and threw it in with the weaners :laugh: was mad watching the pigs eat them, little b*****ds were scrapping like f**k!!!!

Not recommending you do that tho :D like said before dump in a hedgerow and the foxes/crows/buzzards will clear them up :thumbs: