More Rangers Woes.....

Think your right surely to big a club for that to happen well heres hoping

See when this first all happened a few year back, I knew they wouldn't go to the wall. Like you, you had that feeling they were too big for it to happen. It's Glasgow rangers ffs not gretna. But as time goes on and they stumble from one bad owner to another, it wears you down. It's like visiting a sick older relative, it's a shock at first then as you see them suffer, not the person they were, you start thinking about the inevitable and it isn't as big a suprise. It's the same with rangers. They just can't seem to get out the bit. Weare what, 2 years down the line, what's changed? Tax man still hanging in there, bad owners wanting to rip them off. Bad cash flow, already spending next years season money. I dunno if they are the same big club I never thought would go extinct, they're getting harder to recognize as the weeks go by mate. I'd love them back to formal glory, the leagues pish without them.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

rangers + baw = obsessed

Baw + gnasher = obsessed

trust you stewie. No fight, just wish he wouldn't comment on football posts, get shot down then say, I don't know nothing about football blah blah.....

Posted Images