More Rangers Woes.....

Lawyers for Rangers' former commercial director, Imran Ahmad, will on Tuesday ask a judge to arrest funds of £750,000 as their legal battle continues.

Ahmad's lawyers will argue that the Rangers Football Club Ltd is trading insolvently and would be unable to pay if he won his claim against them.

The man who arrived at Ibrox along with former chief executive Charles Green initially intended to pursue £3.4m.

He claims he is owed at least £500,000 in unpaid bonuses.

The case will be heard by Lord Tyre at the Court of Session in Edinburgh on Tuesday morning.

It emerged earlier this month that Ahmad's lawyers wished to call Green as a witness, something Rangers are reluctant to see happen.

Rangers currently do not have their financial woes to seek and announced on Monday that they had secured loans totalling £1.5m to help them meet cashflow requirements for the remainder of the season.

Players also refused to accept a 15% pay cut proposal as the Rangers chief executive Graham Wallace seeks to make savings.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

rangers + baw = obsessed

Baw + gnasher = obsessed

trust you stewie. No fight, just wish he wouldn't comment on football posts, get shot down then say, I don't know nothing about football blah blah.....

Posted Images

Apart from being boring as feck BAW =RANGERS BAW = RANGERS it was on the telly last night they had secured loans on two of there propertys and somebody had chipped in half a million interest free

Now if Celtic had that money they could buy lennon a personality they guy has as much charm and charisma as a 2x2

They secured £1.5 million to see them out till the end of the season. Now this ex employee wants half of that frozen to pay him what he's battling in court for. If you can't see the implications in that then your a fool. Celtic make millions from Europe, something rangers are sadly missing. The old firm need European football to survive, that's the bottom line. Hopefully the courts tell this imran to go do one or else it could be curtains.

Its only football my life wouldn't end unlike some if Rangers and a few more Scottish teams go to the wall . i only caught it on the Scottish news as i was waiting on the weather forecast

The one, that's every football thread you've posted on, had a dig at Lennon then said I ain't into football blah blah, why bother posting then? Stick to hello and welcome cos anything more you say, you start looking like a fool.

I've put up loads of hunting posts over the years. You ferret some scrub land and think its the dogs bollocks lol. I don't go onto threads and say I've no interest what so ever on them then shoot down the op's manager.