More Rangers Woes.....

Your Rangers posts are as repetitive as hiccups

Sigh :rolleyes: I posted the other day rangers were in for a loan, it's current news. You even said yourself you saw it on the tv while you were waiting on the gay channel starting. Now this thread is about a court junction that's happening today :) is rangers the only football team we aren't allowed to talk about on here? Seems to be. And why the f**k you care what I write about them as a non footballing follower is beyond me. You say this is the general section, you can write what you want. Well I can post what I want about rangers then can't I? Yes it's true, I'm a Celtic supporter and I f***ing despise them but I am only posting what's currently happening :)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

rangers + baw = obsessed

Baw + gnasher = obsessed

trust you stewie. No fight, just wish he wouldn't comment on football posts, get shot down then say, I don't know nothing about football blah blah.....

Posted Images

:laugh: trust you stewie. No fight, just wish he wouldn't comment on football posts, get shot down then say, I don't know nothing about football blah blah.....

like you with salukis....:whistling::D

:laugh: at least I've in interest in them, been out with them, seen them run, etc etc :D

• Like 1

:laugh: trust you stewie. No fight, just wish he wouldn't comment on football posts, get shot down then say, I don't know nothing about football blah blah.....

like you with salukis....:whistling::D
:laugh: at least I've in interest in them, been out with them, seen them run, etc etc :D
really??? Where have you seen them run?? Never knew that mate :thumbs:

Infact, it was 26 years ago lol. He's had a few since then. The first lived till it was 12 :) he has 2 the now, ones 1/4 saluki grey the other I think is 1/2 second cross, not sure. He's had a pure too. I almost bought one myself as a chosen few on here know about ;)

• Like 1

Infact, it was 26 years ago lol. He's had a few since then. The first lived till it was 12 :) he has 2 the now, ones 1/4 saluki grey the other I think is 1/2 second cross, not sure. He's had a pure too. I almost bought one myself as a chosen few on here know about ;)

whens the book coming out :D