Sign in to follow this  
markieboi

best air rifle?

hi guys made a little deal with my girl friend and she said i can spend more on a air rifle :notworthy: so i got a budget of around £500 so what do you guys suggest? :signthankspin:

Yes go for an air-arms s410 you should get good deal on a package deal. :gunsmilie:

for 500notes you could easily get a S200, scope+mounts, 10 shot kit and a gun bag, or a 410 deal as already mentioned

orrrrrrrrrr you may be able to find a good second hand weihrauch HW100 which is also a cracking buy, the gun shop is you oyster mate

the pic is my S200 the whole lot has cost me £360 (got the gun s/h)

lee =@

post-10986-1190923609.jpg

Edited by ldh

If you want a cheap precharged then i think you wont do better than a second hand falcon. Cheap as chips from any gunshop and a wide range of options, all four calibres (admittedly not so many .20 or .25 about) 12" or 19" barrel etc. You should be able to pick one up for about £250 with scope and silencer.

I've had mine for years and wouldnt swap it for any other gun. Have a think about .20 cal too, i dont think you can beat it!

Good hunting whatever you choose!

Get a TX200HC second hand....tell your mrs it cost £500 and spend the rest on beer and curry :thumbs:

post-32-1190970928.jpg

lmao fooking great idea ha :big_boss: how much would i be looking at for a second hand s410? been looking at other sites and the reviews are good but i cant find any second hand gun sites only new can someone help please :signthankspin:

Guest SJM

I think you need to address the fact that your girlfriend is controlling your purse strings first rather than worry about what kind of gun to get :laugh: No man on earth would ever tell me what to do with my money, cos it is just that, my money :toast:

I would go for a theoben if you can afford one :thumbs: