City V Barca Predictions???

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was going to say that.....but me and Trig dont talk no more by NEUTRAL consent

Thought barca was great at keeping ball they stayed calm and did what they had to do, citys only problem was they didnt score at 0.0. In footballing terms the best team one end ov

Stewie you're a Kunt lol..   I agree Baw, as hard as it is I'm glad Liverpool are getting back to where they should be, it seems right if you know what i mean...   But I'd say UTD ain't a bad Euro

Posted Images

mu·tu·al (myo̅o̅′cho̅o̅-əl)adj.1. Having the same relationship each to the other: mutual predators.2. Directed and received by each toward the other; reciprocal: mutual respect.3. Possessed in common: mutual interests.4. Of, relating to, or in the form of mutual insurance.n.A mutual fund.

.mu′tu·al·ly adv.Usage Note: Mutual is used to describe a reciprocal relationship between two or more people or things. Thustheir mutual animosity means "their animosity for each other" or "the animosity between them," and a mutual defense treaty is one in which each party agrees to come to the defense of the other. But many people also use mutual to mean "shared in common," as in The bill serves the mutual interests of management and labor.This usage is perhaps most familiar in the expression our mutual friend, which was widespread even before Charles Dickens used it as the title of a novel. While some language critics have objected to this usage because it does not include the notion of reciprocity, it appears in the writing of some of our greatest authors, including Shakespeare, Edmund Burke, George Eliot, and James Joyce, and it continues to be used by well-respected writers today.

:whistling::feck::D

• Like 1

on reflection I think it might have been better had we drawn Bayern, word is we like Bayern, could have let Arsenal that bastion of Englishness sort Barca out.

I think Rodwell will be for the high jump come summer, I know for a fact the club were looking at his minutes on the pitch and considering calling-in the insurances should he do the very micheal johnstone trick and not be able to string 5 games together.

No way back for City now and good f**k em !.......How can a club without 1 English outfield player be Englands representatives in a European competition its embarrassing.......cant believe Barcelona didnt go for the kill after the first goal they could be going into the second leg 3 or 4 goals to the good if they had put their foot on the gas.

I know Joe Hart is Nigerian but I didn't realise Joelean Lescott was Russian..technically I think clichy qualifys for home grown with him being brought on through an English youth system, i'd have played Milner last night but not allow Richards to pull a blue shirt on ever again.It's no wonder some folk don't want to talk to you about football lennie, you sound like one of those fuckers that always turn up and don't know what your looking at...no worries, you're safe chatting opinions, what do you reckon for the Nou Camp.. floating rectangles?

Pelle's mandate was always ko stage qualification, the owner seems to be one of those long game type of cats not scared of failure when it means lessons learnt (refer early horse breeding)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-city/10644870/Manchester-City-dream-of-a-future-as-the-new-Barcelona.html

Never mind Sooty if you wasnt the type to recite the abc backwards just to prove you know it forwards you might of stopped to see the word " outfield player " before trying to be a clever c**t !.....or does Joe Hart roar down the left wing these days ?.....and if im not mistaken Lescott came on as a sub.

Dont know what im looking at....football is what i watch what do you watch ?.....oh wait dont tell me a friend of a friend carried the magic sponge on the pitch once so that means you have a deep rooted tactical knowledge of the game way above a mere fan like me............Man City are the most foreign club in the land if your a fan of them i feel for you....but hey its not your fault what you getting all defensive about.

Edited by gnasher16

Well arsenal lost aswell at home and with them and city taking the same score to germany and spain respectively looks like its adios and auf wiedersehen :D

Good games from a mutual perspective tho :whistling::D

I went to the game tonight as a mutual :D ...........f**k me that boy Ozil is getting some stick from fans he looks like he,s ready to burst into tears at times i dont get it he looked a world class player before he went to Arsenal now he looks like he should be playing over Hackney Marshes !......My Arsenal supporting pal i was with came away well pleased only losing 2 nil :blink: ......which kind of sums up their fans expectations !

• Like 2

I went to the game tonight as a mutual :D ...........f**k me that boy Ozil is getting some stick from fans he looks like he,s ready to burst into tears at times i dont get it he looked a world class player before he went to Arsenal now he looks like he should be playing over Hackney Marshes !......My Arsenal supporting pal i was with came away well pleased only losing 2 nil :blink: ......which kind of sums up their fans expectations !

:D that ones gonna stick now lol

I only watched it on sky at my mates but i thought he looked poor...i knew he was going to miss that peno from the second he won it!!! Seems to have had a knock to his confidence :hmm: some players take a while to settle and the mad price tags dont help some of them but id defo expect more if i was a gooner!!! As for being happy with 2-0 well thats just embarrassing!!!

His confidence seems shot to pieces why have him take a penalty !......More to the point why leave him on when the keeper got sent off and take Cazorla off......strange decisions there.......for a record signing it makes you wonder if Wengers ability to spot a player is what it used to be.....but then Ozil was a cracking player before so who knows.

He's not a penalty taker, simple. He's missed his last 3, or so they said in the studio at half time. Just because he's a kraut everybody expects him to be shit hot! :laugh: He done well for the first part of this season, but in fairness he had Ramsey playing with him back then and he was in real good form and knocking a few goals in. Injuries to key players always see to take their toll on Arsenal, it's almost becoming a cliché to say it. You look at who's currently out - Ramsey, Arteta, Walcott and that's three payers who were key to their early season form.

No way back for City now and good f**k em !.......How can a club without 1 English outfield player be Englands representatives in a European competition its embarrassing.......cant believe Barcelona didnt go for the kill after the first goal they could be going into the second leg 3 or 4 goals to the good if they had put their foot on the gas.

I know Joe Hart is Nigerian but I didn't realise Joelean Lescott was Russian..technically I think clichy qualifys for home grown with him being brought on through an English youth system, i'd have played Milner last night but not allow Richards to pull a blue shirt on ever again.It's no wonder some folk don't want to talk to you about football lennie, you sound like one of those fuckers that always turn up and don't know what your looking at...no worries, you're safe chatting opinions, what do you reckon for the Nou Camp.. floating rectangles?

Pelle's mandate was always ko stage qualification, the owner seems to be one of those long game type of cats not scared of failure when it means lessons learnt (refer early horse breeding)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-city/10644870/Manchester-City-dream-of-a-future-as-the-new-Barcelona.html

Never mind Sooty if you wasnt the type to recite the abc backwards just to prove you know it forwards you might of stopped to see the word " outfield player " before trying to be a clever c**t !.....or does Joe Hart roar down the left wing these days ?.....and if im not mistaken Lescott came on as a sub.

Dont know what im looking at....football is what i watch what do you watch ?.....oh wait dont tell me a friend of a friend carried the magic sponge on the pitch once so that means you have a deep rooted tactical knowledge of the game way above a mere fan like me............Man City are the most foreign club in the land if your a fan of them i feel for you....but hey its not your fault what you getting all defensive about.

Football heads are all over the gaff round here Lennie if your eyes are open, all days of the week, lots of em if they know your boat will give you 5 mins in the street, kidd watched three of us play when we were kids, he remembers me and knows I know folk that have worked on his drum, he knows I know his routine stops of a Friday and where crerand and summerbee will have a knife and fork..the vacility of catching chat is not unique to me, they walk round the city talking to folk. Me Mrs returned home recently and said she's just been talking to kid and zab and me dog was doing spinning 360's for em stood on his back legs...there was a premiership match worn Zabaletta shirt on the stairs for me....I'd not finished me brekkie, if I wasn't so fonzy i'd have choked. Me big pal at school ended up being fergies minder (specifically) for ned the embassy siege Herbert, he als spent a lot of time with Cantona in lifts/planes/rooms/waiting areas...he's me pal (proper from the start)..and i'm a good listener. The old fella ust to tell Matin Edwards he was potty knows fuckall university wolla, he worked for his father, his father just had to wear his chat, tickets to utd were never a problem, the old fella knew who Louis Edwards treated with meat, cause only the old fella was allowed to dress it, it's not difficult to know whats gone on in M/c football circles. Pardon me for actually knowing any fucka, it honest to godly did not cross my mind it was large sponge tackle, least it'sss not round here anyway.

I think you've got wires crossed with citys outfield playing staff and the European cup, it's not the home internationals you know.

Edited by oneredtrim

Football heads are all over the gaff round here Lennie if your eyes are open, all days of the week, lots of em if they know your boat will give you 5 mins in the street, kidd watched three of us play when we were kids, he remembers me and knows I know folk that have worked on his drum, he knows I know his routine stops of a Friday and where crerand and summerbee will have a knife and fork..the vacility of catching chat is not unique to me, they walk round the city talking to folk. Me Mrs returned home recently and said she's just been talking to kid and zab and me dog was doing spinning 360's for em stood on his back legs...there was a premiership match worn Zabaletta shirt on the stairs for me....I'd not finished me brekkie, if I wasn't so fonzy i'd have choked. Me big pal at school ended up being fergies minder (specifically) for ned the embassy siege Herbert, he als spent a lot of time with Cantona in lifts/planes/rooms/waiting areas...he's me pal (proper from the start)..and i'm a good listener. The old fella ust to tell Matin Edwards he was potty knows fuckall university wolla, he worked for his father, his father just had to wear his chat, tickets to utd were never a problem, the old fella knew who Louis Edwards treated with meat, cause only the old fella was allowed to dress it, it's not difficult to know whats gone on in M/c football circles. Pardon me for actually knowing any fucka, it honest to godly did not cross my mind it was large sponge tackle, least it'sss not round here anyway.

I think you've got wires crossed with citys outfield playing staff and the European cup, it's not the home internationals you know.

tumblr_ms43w3qgEx1qf8btso1_500.gif

:laugh:

"Meow? You on about cats kid? I once stroked Alan Ball's old moggie. 150,000 fleas it had on its head, a record. That was in the pre frontline days, it's a record that will stand forever.. Then I got bit by Stuart Pierce's uncles budgie,,etc, etc.." :tongue2:

I don't know why the English prem get so many CL places, your mediocre at best. Strongest teams in the league made to look ordinary against the big boys. Europe is the stage to show how strong your best teams are.. Once again England flattered to deceive.