Trainee Teachers

As I have got older I have come to the stark realisation that teachers are legends !!..........you will if course have those who are not quiet upto scratch in any profession but they are not tolerated any longer in decent schools.

The people who let kids down the most in their education are parents from what I have seen.

Lots of parents want to hand their kids over at 9am and let the school sort it all out but education is a team effort, if you don't put in the work at home then they won't do as well at school.

I left education at 14 years old after being expelled thinking I was a right clever c**t......I wasn't !!

I was just another dick in a long procession of dicks.

Schools are great places now days, full of interesting positive stuff.

• Like 4

..lol,, funny that last bit wilf,,,,my problem is I have no patients,,,,so as much as I help my daughter with home work,,, when she doesn't understand things,,, I can't understand why,,, apart from not being academic in the first place I would be a terrible teacher,,,,I think one of the best things my self and my wife has done,,, is getting our daughter extra tuition ,,,she has a tutor evry Saturday,,, she comes to our home,,, and concentrates on English and maths,,, only costs us £20 for the hour... It's money well spent in my opinion,,, as our daughter was struggling with some things..

• Like 1

..lol,, funny that last bit wilf,,,,my problem is I have no patients,,,,so as much as I help my daughter with home work,,, when she doesn't understand things,,, I can't understand why,,, apart from not being academic in the first place I would be a terrible teacher,,,,I think one of the best things my self and my wife has done,,, is getting our daughter extra tuition ,,,she has a tutor evry Saturday,,, she comes to our home,,, and concentrates on English and maths,,, only costs us £20 for the hour... It's money well spent in my opinion,,, as our daughter was struggling with some things..

Can't beat one to one :)

We struggle finding time sometimes but we also recruit the grandparents as well.

Have to laugh about patience, I got my daughter to do her homework, cleverly asking her to do it on scrap paper first so she didn't make a mess. Went to make her dinner and when I came back she'd written it out on the worksheet as well but in very thick black marker....made me look a right tw*t and got loads of grief off the wife.

• Like 1