Amazing Ali

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ive had the pleasure to see pure salukis doing what they were bred for , there was no money mentioned big money fens etc over by in usa every days coursing i came away with the feeling there are good

Pup and dam and sire, mixture of kizzy of barkstead, ringsgsfield pharoa, cruise of shildon, asaha, talk of town, khan jihad, royal jihad, tepe de gawra, knight Ellington, stella artois, cream craker

Assuming it was correct about Khan then probably 60% of UK bred salukis wouldnt be pure , also you follow the lines of Khan jihad back I for one wouldnt like to point out which of his lineage are not

Looking for some information about the pure saluki Amazing Ali aka Fred..how was he bred..what he was like in the field and if he produced anything worth a mention atb

What the f**k are are you upto now ballan????
Haha top secret this Desmond

Report to my office in the morning

One of if not the best bitches in this country at present is 50% pure saluki , said saluki being son of jihad khan, buddy x pure saluki litter lennie on black, lacy , big money dogs, nuttals casper 50% pure saluki, theres just a few examples of why its important to keep some working saluki stock,

• Like 4

ive had the pleasure to see pure salukis doing what they were bred for , there was no money mentioned big money fens etc over by in usa every days coursing i came away with the feeling there are good ones out there as the black tailed jack rabbit is no slouch, saw maybe three single handed dogs every trip out there hunting ,they were up with the best sightound crosses ,but very hard to get, from just breeding saluk to saluk take years to get top class saluks ,this big money thing has ruined alot of coursing, dog thieving , money coming first ,etc has produced more peddlars and dog theiving ,youll always have to go back to pure breeding through time good greyhound or pure saluki , only way at times to go forward

• Like 8

Consider the sheer amount of coursing lurchers bred and the amount of established lines too choose from, how many go on to make true top class? Saluki genepool lot smaller maybe much as 90% smaller, not many own them, even less prepared to match or run them in company, most bought on a whim then sold on as failure, grim picture, but hey its proven the odd diamond does pop up now and again

Now the monies gone in em in the uk id wager theres an improvement albeit gradual, but I daresay an improvement will come sooner rather than later, I know for sure theres mote fresh blood on its way over I know of at least four that are imminent arrivals, remixing of old establised lines will also contribute too improvement as well

Now the monies gone in em in the uk id wager theres an improvement albeit gradual, but I daresay an improvement will come sooner rather than later, I know for sure theres mote fresh blood on its way over I know of at least four that are imminent arrivals, remixing of old establised lines will also contribute too improvement as well

The fens flyer is a cocktail of mongrels,23" of evil intent,shuv salukis up ones arse,i meet you at rushyford fen 7am in morning best of 5,loser pays for 8 people banquet at lees

Edited by Desmond
  • Like 1

The fens flyer is a cocktail of mongrels,23" of evil intent,shuv salukis up ones arse,i meet you at rushyford fen 7am in morning best of 5,loser pays for 8 people banquet at lees

Are you mad? Its raining all get me dog all dirty n cold......

Pup and dam and sire, mixture of kizzy of barkstead, ringsgsfield pharoa, cruise of shildon, asaha, talk of town, khan jihad, royal jihad, tepe de gawra, knight Ellington, stella artois, cream craker, negma jaidan al murra, amena lucifer, sahand von iransamin, roaring water kismett, and 14 unknown iranian desert dogs that would be culled if of no value,

2014-04-16131134_zps96036d8b.jpg

2014-04-16122651_zps96381f66.jpg

2014-04-16121721_zpsbf9d1737.jpg

F96E9E75-3C32-49B8-8F85-75C358AEB5AE-228

Edited by arcticgun
  • Like 6

Pup and dam and sire, mixture of kizzy of barkstead, ringsgsfield pharoa, cruise of shildon, asaha, talk of town, khan jihad, royal jihad, tepe de gawra, knight Ellington, stella artois, cream craker, negma jaidan al murra, amena lucifer, sahand von iransamin, roaring water kismett, and 14 unknown iranian desert dogs that would be culled if of no value,

2014-04-16131134_zps96036d8b.jpg

2014-04-16122651_zps96381f66.jpg

2014-04-16121721_zpsbf9d1737.jpg

F96E9E75-3C32-49B8-8F85-75C358AEB5AE-228

Pup looking great articgun :thumbs: , how old are they now?