Plummers Help

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

there is a dog called Ace being used a lot. he is throwing small but strong terriers.

The clock has been ticking for over 10 yrs to my knowledge due to women and inexperienced men with no prior knowledge of terrierwork taking control of clubs without any dedicated plan on how to improv

C.S. I don't think a baying type terrier can be too small for earthwork,if they try and mix it with a small head then it can be a problem,the size can be a positive in the speed around the earth forc

Posted Images

Mine is about 14, good head and muzzle. A bit to chesty for my liking but it dosnt seem to stop him. I wouldnt want him any smaller though as I like abit of substance in a terrier. The ones iv seen that are smaller are usually big in the chest. And a lot of the bitches about are very small and mousey. Not my cup of tea.

• Like 1

Plummers are the same as any terrier breed . you need to take your time to find stock of your liking .there are folk breeding them for all types of work . as in all breeds some are breeding them for cosmetic reasons alone. there are folk that want to KC register them and folk who oppose this. i would be more likely to advise you to look for the ability of the dogs more than the size. again as in all breeds there are the big uns. a lot of these where from the infusion of bull terrier. and there are small mousy little things some of these are from tightly bred lines.

so as you can see they are no different to any other breed good and bad. big and small. what i will say is . i have owned three plummers in recent years from three different sources two are on the twelve inch mark and one is a tank of a bitch.. the tank is my best worker by a country mile. if i was looking for another i would want an averaged sized terrier from good stock . as nothing else matters at the end of the day. GOOD LUCK IN FINDING WHAT YOU WANT

HANDSOME IS AS HANDSOME DOES. :D .

Plummers are the same as any terrier breed . you need to take your time to find stock of your liking .there are folk breeding them for all types of work . as in all breeds some are breeding them for cosmetic reasons alone. there are folk that want to KC register them and folk who oppose this. i would be more likely to advise you to look for the ability of the dogs more than the size. again as in all breeds there are the big uns. a lot of these where from the infusion of bull terrier. and there are small mousy little things some of these are from tightly bred lines.

so as you can see they are no different to any other breed good and bad. big and small. what i will say is . i have owned three plummers in recent years from three different sources two are on the twelve inch mark and one is a tank of a bitch.. the tank is my best worker by a country mile. if i was looking for another i would want an averaged sized terrier from good stock . as nothing else matters at the end of the day. GOOD LUCK IN FINDING WHAT YOU WANT

HANDSOME IS AS HANDSOME DOES. :D .

You work yours to ground mate?