Victimisation Of Jock Joe

no!! think he has been made to look a kunt over something he is obviously passionate about!!! likes been said many, many times hefore if you dont like it, dont read it!!!hundreds of muslim threads on here, hundreds of sport threads on here etc just let the man post ffs :
no!! think he has been made to look a kunt over something he is obviously passionate about!!! likes been said many, many times hefore if you dont like it, dont read it!!!hundreds of muslim threads on here, hundreds of sport threads on here etc just let the man post ffs :thumbs:
its fooking humour you thick wooly. Fooker.
i no you silly scouse twat :thumbs:

Fair play Joe...not even the coursing boys have had 5 threads locked in under an hour ...lol, gotta be a record surely?

What's the saying? No such thing as bad publicity....You've certainly got the vote being thought about....

• Like 1

FAO anybody that gives a f**k...

f***ing hell, it's not hard to get ya head round is it. Every other day he puts a thread up about independance........... why can't just one thread on it go rather than spamming the shit out the forum. Likewise with any other topic, like f***ing "Sunderland AFC"!

It makes no sense, the same arguments are repeated on every thread, one thread would at least go a long way to reducing that and save the monotomy of it.

And quite frankly Re muslims, I'd gladly have the subject f***ing banned!

• Like 2

FAO anybody that gives a f**k... f*****g hell, it's not hard to get ya head round is it. Every other day he puts a thread up about independance........... why can't just one thread on it go rather than spamming the shit out the forum. Likewise with any other topic, like f*****g "Sunderland AFC"! It makes no sense, the same arguments are repeated on every thread, one thread would at least go a long way to reducing that and save the monotomy of it. And quite frankly Re muslims, I'd gladly have the subject f*****g banned!

so a thread on muslim footballers in sunderland wanting independance aint your thing??
  • Like 3

one thread with different subjects goes way off topic, look at pervious ones, one single thread will probaly be worse. i was posting threads on different subjects, at times they repeat because no voters/people on no side ask same questions.. i wouldnt say it was everyday and i dont agree it was 18

FAO anybody that gives a f**k... f*****g hell, it's not hard to get ya head round is it. Every other day he puts a thread up about independance........... why can't just one thread on it go rather than spamming the shit out the forum. Likewise with any other topic, like f*****g "Sunderland AFC"! It makes no sense, the same arguments are repeated on every thread, one thread would at least go a long way to reducing that and save the monotomy of it. And quite frankly Re muslims, I'd gladly have the subject f*****g banned!

so a thread on muslim footballers in sunderland wanting independance aint your thing??

>>> insert Tommy Lee Jones here <<<

• Like 1

>>> insert Tommy Lee Jones here <<<
haha!!!