Replacing Paint Tins ....? (Sorted, Thanks)

:hmm: Anything wrong with plastic sandwich boxes, eg?

What it is; I have several tins of paint ~ many not even opened yet ~ which I've unwittingly left on a damp floor!

Now, I've realised, the f**king bases are largely rusted out and it's only gonna be a matter of time before one gives! :icon_eek:

Any suggestions, please?

Im sure if you went to a trade paint store open to public or a good hardware store they would sell you new paint tins,otherwise get a black bucket throw them all in,give them a good stir and see what colour you make and hey presto there's your new colour for the living room,bathroom or wherever. don't tell me they're all same colour?

Cheers, lads. Yeah; I'd thought about getting fresh paint tins for them. Probably not practical in town though. I'll ask.

No, it's f**king amazing how fast these bloody tins have gone over! I suspect it might be something in the concrete reacting with them? These are paints I've bought for jobs I've just been too busy to get on with. Or ones where I only used a bit.

Price of the stuff? F**k chucking them out! I'll scratch about for various, tight lidded, plastic pots then :good:

When i was a young lad i remember my dad needed help with some painting, when i asked him what colour we was using?he answered me"proustite paint son also known as magnolia"

"Why's it called proustite paint dad?"

"Because it'll go with anything son that's why"

That is a true story and its stuck in my head all my life

Isn't life strange?

Edited by patterdale