Khan Jihad X Peggy

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have a dog of dan x Peggy won the foley with him last year he was only 15 months old then looking forward to getting him going again this year

Peggy use be my Dads bred of it once used khan he kept A bitch back called Mary could run for fun but was bad in cover got bad injury so was shipit two Ireland there was another desent dog in that l

Posted Images

I have a pup of tommy murreys dog cream hairy dog has anybody see him run and whats he like thanks

Is that a brother of the bitch that P.H had and C.C in ballina had mary i think was her name .I seen her run in ireland ran well what i seen of her

• 7 months later...

I have a dog of dan x Peggy won the foley with him last year he was only 15 months old then looking forward to getting him going again this year

i had litter sister bought her of george and got a very good offer for her when she was six months wish i kept her.. think that was best litter out peggy heard few of luke x peggy can run and obie elmo could run out peggy..kirrks ruby that drew with tilly in furs cup last year is out a khan x peggy dog she one best i seen run i dnt think the line can be that bad.. Edited by salukixgrey